Manchester Terrorist Attack

Started by Hubris, May 23, 2017, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubris

mkl,
Right now as the dead children are still being counted in Manchester, the car-crash is not May's, it's those who oppose the will of the majority of this country to get out of Europe and start controlling our own borders and who we want to live within them. This coming GE represents a massive pivot-point for a fundamental shift in attitude. Brexit was NEVER about economics or trade. I don't give a toss whether it's 'hard' or 'soft', I, like most, want my family, and future generations to live in security and be free from constant threats and fear.
When you are truly honest with yourself, do you really, really trust supine, spineless tossers like Corbin to secure that sort of future???? because I don't.
And nice to hear your ar** is both strong and stable. Good for you. Join the local Labour Party.

mk1

You are a despicable evil bastard using dead children to try make a  anti-EU political point. F*ucking  Scumbag.

Hubris

Take your ovaltine and get to bed. Wasn't 'using' anything. Was stating reality. 19 dead. 50 injured. Ask yourself...Was it Buddhists? Mormons? Scientologists? Baptists? ...no, it was stone-age goat-herders who want us all to join them back in the 7th centuary. Who are the scumbags?
Anti EU? You bet I am. Anything to increase the chance of protecting this life from backward, medieval throwbacks. Evil bastard?!?!? So be it!

akarjl

Maybe...given events in Manchester and the heartache families and friends are having to deal with, we should not comment on events there at this time?

We all have our own opinion about the causes and what should be done about it. I suspect the only thing everyone agrees with is there is no justification for this happening, we need to increase the security level and we need to catch the bas**ar*s who planned this and anyone who helps or supports them then put them in a dark remote hole for the rest of their lives.

The Great Dictator

Problem is Hubris, the bomber has probably lived in England all his life so how do you deal with that ?

kevplumb

simple find out who put him up to it and who helped him
strap a remote control bomb to them and tell them to start running
play the stupid bar*tar*s at their own game
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl

I know what response this will result in from certain parties, but - if a lot of people have comments about the cause/responsibility/response regarding this incident, a separate thread might be in order, but will leave it to Admin.

admin

Manchester Terrorist Attack

kevplumb

Quote from: kevplumb on May 23, 2017, 10: AM
simple find out who put him up to it and who helped him
strap a remote control bomb to them and tell them to start running
play the stupid bar*tar*s at their own game
failing that let the SAS loose and forget the rules they aint playing by them
shoot to kill end of game over
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

steveL

Is that not the difference between us?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

akarjl

I'm not familiar with the technology and maybe I have been watching too many episodes of "The black list" but there must be a way of tracking these nutters, home grown or foreign who we have allowed in to uk.

If somebody is on a terrorist watch list then under emergency powers they should be electronically tagged? How's that for a contentious suggestion?

Internment unfortunately wouldn't work but some recent attacks around europe have been carried out by persons known to the security forces.The security forces , I would assume simply do not have the resources to have "eyes on" all of these nutters 24/7.

Certainly if someones been convicted of a islamic terrorism crime they should be on life licence and subject to reporting requirements on being released including being tagged? I have used the word Islamic because oddly I haven't, at the time of writing, heard of any fundamentalist christians planning attacks here in UK and frankly I couldn't care less about what happens in America or overseas in general.

Known hotspots of rabbid Islamic hatred of all things 21st century, should simply be close.Finsbury Park Mosque?.

I will concede, all muslims are not terrorists but at the moment here and across europe all terrorist are muslims so the "mainstream" moderate muslims need to speak up and start naming and shaming these nutter.

We seem to shy away from addressing the reality we face, frighten of being labelled as bong eyed racist loonies with a downer on the "brown people", to use an expression thrown around on here several times, left with dealing situations like the recent child grooming cases where girls were subjected to years of abuse which was ignored or not investigated for fear of upsetting minorities.It is not about colour, it is about violent extremist views and beliefs.

The "minorities" are the terrorists and child groomers who should be caged or destroyed. We know one of the problem is some extremist leader starts spouting off about the crusaders in the 11th Century resulting in a small group of easily influenced believers latching on to this ideology as a solution to whatever failings the are dealing with in their lives or becoming excited about the concept of war.

The only "minorities" are those who decide to walk amongst us and plan to kill us.

If they believe in Britain, wish to practice whatever beliefs they have in the comfort of their own homes they need to speak up and accept that, unfortunately , Britain is a christian democracy rather than a secular democracy and they need to start giving up the minorities who are destroying a potentially comfortable live style because of their extremist views.

I know I will probably get a tirade of abuse and be accused of the usual drivel but the bottom line is if they hate the world we live in so much they can go and live in a strict islamic culture ( I have in the past and I bet they don't last 5 minutes).

Others will comment about how we created the problems ourselves...the british empire......slavery......the crusades (literally For gods sake...)= not interested. We have a situation here now in UK and we need to nipped it in the bud.

British born or overseas born- if they want to live in a savage islamic fundamentalist culture I am sure ( not ) Saudi will welcome them with open arms.

It is that simple - buy  ticket to Saudi, Malaysia, Pakistan, Afghanistan , Syria or Indonesia ( where they have just heroically given two gay guys 70 lashes in Aceh Province- in accordance with strict islamic law) and live in a world you feel comfortable in.

They will achieve nothing by blowing us up or living amongst us spreading this medieval crap.

.........can of worms closed

kevplumb

no
if they want no rules then they get no rules
fook em and anybody that supports them

kevplumb

I know I will probably get a tirade of abuse

yer a willy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

akarjl

Quote from: kevplumb on May 23, 2017, 01: PM

I know I will probably get a tirade of abuse

yer a willy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Phew cheers Kev that was fairly painless  ;)

kevplumb