Anything Goes

Started by not4me, June 17, 2016, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not4me

£20 says a lot about this council. I've seen people spend more on their lottery ticket

Hartlepudlion

Sorry but I've missed something. Please enlighten me - £20?

mk1

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on June 17, 2016, 06: PM
Sorry but I've missed something. Please enlighten me - £20?

Read the front page

ashamedtobebritish

It really just confirms everything I thought about Devlin, when the much hits the fan, he's there with the mop and bucket wiping up as much of Labours mess as he can possibly do before the stink hits the public nose.

Isnt it slightly ironic and worrying that come election time, his job role explodes into Chief Solicitor, then Elections Officer or Returns Officer.

A man that close to Labour should not have his grubby little solicitors hands anywhere near any ballot papers because in my opinion, muck sticks and he's rolling in it as much as the others.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: ashamedtobebritish on June 18, 2016, 09: AM
It really just confirms everything I thought about Devlin, when the much hits the fan, he's there with the mop and bucket wiping up as much of Labours mess as he can possibly do before the stink hits the public nose.

Isnt it slightly ironic and worrying that come election time, his job role explodes into Chief Solicitor, then Elections Officer or Returns Officer.

A man that close to Labour should not have his grubby little solicitors hands anywhere near any ballot papers because in my opinion, muck sticks and he's rolling in it as much as the others.

The words ''Morally bankrupt'' come to mind when discussing ANYTHING to do with the Labour controlled Council!  Maybe he's just holding out for the big pension or even 'greater things'...whatever they may be!  But, let's face it, if he (or others) ever decided to 'spill the beans', they couldn't exactly go to the Hartlepool ::) Mail, could they! :-X