Seaton Parking Charges

Started by testing times, February 21, 2017, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

Damn i am away working .....give them hell.

Inspector Knacker

No councillor, just council officers, a presentation, no point. Most of the problems they refer to come from their charges displaying traffic, the problems are of Ghent own making.
Traffic management, of what?
It's all about the money.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Traffic management ?....... Drivers have been parking on the central chevrons since they were put in, double parking in certain spots was the norm, speeding in the 20mph zone was a must for some of the numpties flying through the village, including huge trucks.......... None of this was Policed, it's as simple as that........the parking thing is a nasty, spitefull & vindictive decision by a ruling group that has a history of petty a malicious decisions aimed at residents who don't agree with them.

for fawkes sake

I would have liked to have been present but work prevents me from getting there - perhaps deliberate?
I'm very curious as to how much this has already cost in terms of the marking of bays, yellow lines, production and administration of parking permits, enforcement and, of course, the ticket machines themselves. I have serious doubts if the money raised will even cover the first year costs making an extension to the scheme inevitable.

Perhaps someone who intends going could ask for me though an itemised breakdown of costs would be the most useful. I distrust 'overall figures'.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

crisstw

I took the dogs for a walk down there today, only 4 cars parked in the newburn bridge car park. One car pulled in, noticed the parking charges, turned around and left.It used to be quite busy even during winter months......

mk1

The point is this is not a revenue raising issue. The Council are prepared to lose money here because the real aim is to punish Seaton for failing to elect Labour Councillors and give the residents a taste of what to expect if they complain when(in the near future) Cranney swipes all their funding.
It really as as simple as that. They want to punish Seaton and are prepared to spend money to drive home the message- pour encourager les autres

steveL

I heard a whisper that the OFCA staff, including Cranney's wife, had been made redundant and that Jutland Road is no longer in use. It's a ruse that has been used before by Cranney as a way of making sure residual funds are kept within friends and family. I believe Marjorie was one of his former 'redundant' staff.

No doubt we'll know for sure soon enough.

The same can't be said for one of my friends who was caught up in the £380,000 Mutual Securities venture. In that case, Cranney's idea of redundancy was to have my mate turn up for work one day to find locked gates.

You're a piece of s**t, Cranney; an insult to the Labour Party and one day I'm going to put you in jail.

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: for fawkes sake on May 10, 2017, 12: PM
I would have liked to have been present but work prevents me from getting there - perhaps deliberate?
I'm very curious as to how much this has already cost in terms of the marking of bays, yellow lines, production and administration of parking permits, enforcement and, of course, the ticket machines themselves. I have serious doubts if the money raised will even cover the first year costs making an extension to the scheme inevitable.

Perhaps someone who intends going could ask for me though an itemised breakdown of costs would be the most useful. I distrust 'overall figures'.

A chap asked the question re. costs, asked for itemised and overall costs......... the answer....... It was "Budgeted For"..... I had every sympathy with the officers in attendance, it was obvious they didn't want to be there, the initial group of about 20 people asked a number of questions as a group, but as I left they meeting broke up into small groups asking the officers questions.

Incidentally Mad Dog was in attendance

fred c

Quote from: steveL on May 10, 2017, 01: PM
I heard a whisper that the OFCA staff, including Cranney's wife, had been made redundant and that Jutland Road is no longer in use. It's a ruse that has been used before by Cranney as a way of making sure residual funds are kept within friends and family. I believe Marjorie was one of his former 'redundant' staff.

No doubt we'll know for sure soon enough.

The same can't be said for one of my friends who was caught up in the £380,000 Mutual Securities venture. In that case, Cranney's idea of redundancy was to have my mate turn up for work one day to find locked gates.

You're a piece of s**t, Cranney; an insult to the Labour Party and one day I'm going to put you in jail.

They will need a Double Decker Court Room to get the crowd in........ urghhhhhh a dispicable individual, they always say..........what goes around, comes around.

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: for fawkes sake on May 10, 2017, 12: PM

Someone at the meeting asked for an itemised breakdown, Mad Dog flounced up to the guy asking, dropped a slip of paper on the table and said, curtly, ' It's on the back,'

As she  walked back someone asked if anyone  involved in the decision making or planning of the scheme lived in Seaton she responded with a beligerent,  ' Humph' .

The figure on the sheet handed out states, ' The set up costs are ANTICIPATED to be approx £60K, the vast majority of which is the purchase costs for pay and display machines.
'
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

akarjl

Quote from: WhatTheHeck on May 10, 2017, 05: PM
Mad Dog flounced up to the guy asking, dropped a slip of paper on the table and said, curtly, ' It's on the back,'

As she  walked back someone asked if anyone  involved in the decision making or planning of the scheme lived in Seaton she responded with a beligerent,  ' Humph' .

Mad Dog needs reminding that she is supposed to be "serving" the people of Hartlepool not huffing and puffing when challenged....having said that I suppose we should be thankful  she wasn't barking and didn't c**k her leg up as she left the room......obviously she's infuriated, enraged and stressed as we continue piling on the pressure every time she bares her canines.

I don't suppose the "dancing queens" were there to support her or Crannible the Orangutang?

kevplumb

Quote from: WhatTheHeckThe figure on the sheet handed out states, ' The set up costs are ANTICIPATED to be approx £60K, the vast majority of which is the purchase costs for pay and display machines.

is that like the ANTICIPATED  profit on jacksons landing after raymondos quick flip  ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

Quote from: kevplumb on May 10, 2017, 06: PM
Quote from: WhatTheHeckThe figure on the sheet handed out states, ' The set up costs are ANTICIPATED to be approx £60K, the vast majority of which is the purchase costs for pay and display machines.

is that like the ANTICIPATED  profit on jacksons landing after raymondos quick flip  ;D ;D

NO....... It is the anticipated cost of Carpets (2nd Edition).......roflmao.

jawsbbc

I heard a whisper that the OFCA staff, including Cranney's wife, had been made redundant and that Jutland Road is no longer in use. It's a ruse that has been used before by Cranney as a way of making sure residual funds are kept within friends and family. I believe Marjorie was one of his former 'redundant' staff. STEVE L
THEY ARE STILL RUNNING YOUTHY BUT AS  VOLUNTEERS BELIEVE THAT AND YOU,LL BELIEVE OUT
  ON ANOTHER LEVEL MAD DOG NEEDS PUTTING DOWN SHES  SCRUFFY UNEDUCATED STINKS OF B.O AS DOES HER BREATH
THIS WOMAN THINKS SHE IS SO  UNTOUCHABLE BECAUSE SHE HAS THE SCABS CRANNEY RICHARDSON BEHIND HER F****** HATE  THE WOMAN

Lord Elpus

Mad Dog starting to see sense?