General Election 2017

Started by steveL, April 19, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Quote from: fred c on May 22, 2017, 07: PM
Getting shot of The SCAB Cabal would help help a tad.

And that really is the answer.

Just supposing Calamity Chris had stayed out of politics, SAB would have been toast years ago.  Windbag Brash would probably be the Labour Party candidate in this election and he would probably win it with a massive majority.

The SCAB's Mad Dog, Cranney, Barclay, Richardson have no interest in anything other than whats in it for them.  They have done more damage to the Labour Party in Hartlepool than even the carpet bagging tosser Mandy ever did.

For fookssake I'm to the left, I want to see a party that will do its best for forgotten towns like Hartlepool.  Most young people that go to university don't come back to Hartlepool, that's tragic.  What have the main parties offered us, Labour a SCAB poodle, Tories and 'loads of money' chancer, UKIP a nut job, Libdem decent bloke, but no chance.

I openly admit I've had a glass of rum and coke, (usually tea total) but for fooksake this is such a cows ar** of a mess

Put Simply'HARTLEPOOL DESERVES BETTER'

Jonathan Brash

That's MR Windbag Brash to you.

Lord Elpus

mk1

The woman simply will not answer a question and believes we should just trust her to get things right. Strong and stable my ar*se!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-39979839

kevplumb

calm it down girls
no need for abuse  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Please, no scoring points on this topic. It's just not on.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 23, 2017, 08: AM

Absolutely right regarding this incident.

kevplumb

Quote from: akarjl on May 23, 2017, 10: AM
Quote from: Riddler5 on May 23, 2017, 08: AM

Absolutely right regarding this incident.

have to agree bonny lad how's the gardening going ?
;D ;D ;D ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

akarjl

Quote from: kevplumb on May 23, 2017, 10: AM

have to agree bonny lad how's the gardening going ?
;D ;D ;D ;)

Never been my strong point and in any case I am in the southern north sea at the moment.... 8) you mixing me up with SD and his cultivation of clowincillers (aka potatoes) at the allotment?

kevplumb

yer but your digging  ;D ;D ;D throw some spuds in with them SWA's  ;)

kevplumb

mala

An article in The Guardian regarding the Election in Hartlepool states that CAB blames the 11-year mayoralty of Stuart Drummond – the former football mascot who ran for office as H'Angus the Monkey – for causing the town to stagnate.
Incredible!!!
When their own Monkey did not get the role the Labour lot did their utmost to oppose SD at every point until they got rid of him in 2012.
Has the Town since then grown in stature I do not think so.
Time for change