General Election 2017

Started by steveL, April 19, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: ReturntoZenda on May 05, 2017, 01: PM

so much blinkered bullsh*t in one post.

I bet you were one of those who welcomed Coxall's  arrival at Pools. Bet you felt the same way about Dave Smith as well..................

akarjl

honestly do we really give a s**t about pool?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on May 05, 2017, 03: PM

Obviously the introduction of  a metaphor has banjaxed you.

pensionater

Everything about Hartlepool seems to banjax  Akarjl .He/she was out of the loop regards Angie Wilcox, probably the biggest success of this site.He/she thought a pink paper was an homophobic reference.He sounds like the person who recently posted on another Hartlepool site blaming Labour for closing St Hildas Hospital and Camerons maternity unit.No doubt after the GE when UKIP are no more he/she will disappear back into whichever hole he/she crawled out from.

Inspector Knacker

It would appear you don't. Don't like football then?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 05, 2017, 04: PM

pools do not play football lol

akarjl

Quote from: pensionater on May 05, 2017, 04: PM
Everything about Hartlepool seems to banjax  Akarjl . 
He/she was out of the loop regards Angie Wilcox, probably the biggest success of this site.
He/she thought a pink paper was an homophobic reference.
He sounds like the person who recently posted on another Hartlepool site blaming Labour for closing St Hildas Hospital and Camerons maternity unit.

No doubt after the GE when UKIP are no more he/she will disappear back into whichever hole he/she crawled out from.

Sorry I haven't given 100% of my time to this site I spend a lot of my time travelling and working.....

Fully aware of history and usage of "pink paper"

Other sites? Are there any others worth reading?

Couldn't care less about UKIP- I want scabs n co held accountable.

Seems to be a while since you posted.....care in the community?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl on May 05, 2017, 05: PM
Quote from: Riddler5 on May 05, 2017, 04: PM

pools do not play football lol
You should have said you're a Premier League 'supporter'.

steveL

Oi! My Auntie goes to Pools religiously and she's nearly 80. She'll be gutted if they go down.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

I suspect Akarji watches his team on the telly.

akarjl

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 05, 2017, 06: PM
I suspect Akarji watches his team on the telly.

lol you got me. Actually I prefer boxing or Rugby. Can't see point of kicking a ball away then running after it...oddly a lot like local politics ?

mk1

Quote from: steveL on May 05, 2017, 06: PM
Oi! My Auntie goes to Pools religiously and she'll be gutted if they go down.

I think it fairly certain they go down. If they win on Sat. and others lose then it is possible they stay up but then the upcoming financial storm kicks in. Coxall has racked up debts of over £1 million and has mortgaged ever single item that belongs to Pools.He does not have the cash to service this debt and needs outside money. Given his record no one will lend any money to Pools. Pam, the new saviour of Pools holds most of the debt. If no money is found Pools will go bust and hit with a points deduction which will also mean they drop down 2-3 leagues not one. The  losses will be huge and Pam personally very badly hit.  She has to pretend she is a 'worried fan' because she is hoping the Pools supporters will buy next years season tickets and/or contribute to the Club. Without outside help she is in a big hole.
It remains to be seen if the Pools supporters are that desperate to stay in being that they are willing to contribute over £1 million up-front to buy out Coxall and secure against receivership or to take the hit, go bust, drop to an obscure League and spend the next 10 years working to get back into proper football. As they have a base of roughly 3000 fans that means each will have to stump up £400, There are people that crazy..........

Inspector Knacker

In football, everyone comes then eventually goes, it's the fans I feel sorry for.
The so called ex chairman wants a pay off? What for ? What did he put in money wise?

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 05, 2017, 06: PM
In football, everyone comes then eventually goes, it's the fans I feel sorry for.
The so called ex chairman wants a pay off? What for ? What did he put in money wise?

Coxall has not put a penny into the club and got it for free. Under him a vast amount of 'cash' has been spent with nothing added to the balance sheet by way of assets. In short the Club has been looted and now the  looter wants another pay-off or he will destroy the club. He is hoping the fans will pay a price to keep the club from extinction. I believe blackmail is the dictionary term for his tactic.
Incidentally a Mail reporter has been Coxall's lap-dog/apologist during all this. He has published articles which slandered those who dared suggest Coxall destroying Pools and his coverage of the matches has been excruciatingly sycophantic towards Coxall.

ReturntoZenda

I can't bring myself to give you a brownie point but you are bang on the money about the local journo.  spineless lap dog now regurgitating other people's wisdom about the former chairman.  nauseating.