General Election 2017

Started by steveL, April 19, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Latest Polll puts UKIP down to 4%
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

akarjl

CWistophers Twatter feed is active.....no mention of carpets or letters to santa though....

https://twitter.com/akersbelcher?lang=en

steveL

Quote from: akarjl on May 03, 2017, 06: PM
CWistophers Twatter feed is active.....no mention of carpets or letters to santa though....

ooo you are privileged . . . most of us get a 'you are blocked' message.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on May 03, 2017, 07: PM

ooo you are privileged . . . most of us get a 'you are blocked' message.

Stroke of luck then  :D

Johnny Bongo

All of  CAB's Twatter bolloKKs is just that...UTTER BOLL)KcS.....including Sue Jeffries input.  Totally smacks of desperation to me...but that's just my opinion!  Yes, Teresa May may not be 'Mother Teresa'...but do the people actually want her giving away zillions to totally unpopular/ undeserving benefactors..(please add your own name/ group/ nation/ religion!).  Seems to me that Labour would continue with this International Aid madness. The only thing that matters to me on voting day is to get rid of as many Labour councillors...and a certain Tory or two... in order to give this wonderful town and its wonderful people, a new start!  Yeh, we have our problems...too many to list....but most people are keen to get on with their lives, with the hope of a better future for themselves and their children, basically, based on their vote for the town's next MP.  As the Mastercard ad goes.....watching CAB's face as he realises he's lost his seat........PRICELESS!  As Wolfy Smith said....POWER TO THE PEOPLE!     

akarjl

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 03, 2017, 10: PM

All of  CAB's Twatter bolloKKs is just that...UTTER BOLL)KcS.....including Sue Jeffries input.  Totally smacks of desperation to me...but that's just my opinion!  Yes, Teresa May may not be 'Mother Teresa'...but do the people actually want her giving away zillions to totally unpopular/ undeserving benefactors..(please add your own name/ group/ nation/ religion!).  Seems to me that Labour would continue with this International Aid madness. The only thing that matters to me on voting day is to get rid of as many Labour councillors...and a certain Tory or two... in order to give this wonderful town and its wonderful people, a new start!  Yeh, we have our problems...too many to list....but most people are keen to get on with their lives, with the hope of a better future for themselves and their children, basically, based on their vote for the town's next MP.  As the Mastercard ad goes.....watching CAB's face as he realises he's lost his seat........PRICELESS!  As Wolfy Smith said....POWER TO THE PEOPLE!   

Hoorah!...re twitter feed I am not even on Twatter...a google search for C .....A..-Belch...brought up a link to the feed.....he's also on Linkedin.....

Just off down to polling station to deface my ballot form re TEES valley major......

akarjl

Steely Dan

Quote from: steveL on April 28, 2017, 12: PM
Latest Polll puts UKIP down to 4%

They won't exist after the next election. Their  members can go back to BNP, NF and whatever other sewer they came from.

Inspector Knacker

Probably. Plus some others on life support.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Talking of sewers and political parties.... Look no further than HCLP and the ruling group

Inspector Knacker

But where can they go when their extended party ends, who'd have them?

Steely Dan

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 04, 2017, 07: AM
But where can they go when their extended party ends, who'd have them?

PHF? Didn't they previously attempt some sort of deal with the Kippers?

Inspector Knacker

steveL

Fame at last . .

Just finished doing a video interview with the Sunday Times. Nice to know that The Post's fame has spread far and wide; nicer still to learn that the guy knew all about Wilcox and HBC's reputation.

Shepherd

Any idea when it will be published Steve?