Guacemola Mk2

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 06, 2021, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 07, 2021, 08: PM

Bertie Wooster MP.... I say Jeeves, are you quite sure this is Monte Carlo. It looks pretty unfamiliar to me.

Paul Jeeves..........I have been assured m'lud that this is indeed Monte Carlo, though I must confess I have my doubts at the validity of that claim.

Bertie Wooster MP.....Will we have to stay awfully long Jeeves...?

Paul Jeeves.............Just till the by-election has been decided my Lord.

Bertie Wooster MP.... Surely not. I've been here 30 minutes already.

Paul Jeeves.............Fear not sir, we're booked in at a charming local residence in the suburbs of Winchester .... It was as local as I could get.

[/quote]
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 02: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 01: PM
mmm odd defending Labour?

There is not  a single 'labour -positive' word/phrase in my post(s).

You must be slipping up then, get it sorted, we can't have that.

What I did was simply check out the original 'spoon' claim.

Mk1 investigates, and miraculously the evidence is in his favour, because he said so. Oh dear.

I saw clearly it was not a spoon.

What was it then, a trowel....?

I pointed out the error and hoped it would shame (yes that's just  me, ever the eternal optimist) the  others who decided to chip in and validate the initial  fabrication because they so wanted it to be true.

Were you keeping a straight face when you typed this self promotion of your own infallibility.........

You fox is shot, deal with it.

Is that patois? You shot the mythical fox, you deal with it. This must be the worst ever case of self inflicted damage limitation making the situation even worse. When you're being depth charged, lay on the bottom and keep quiet till it goes away.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Erm ...  spoon versus chocolate flake ... should the world's axis pause in anticipation?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on April 07, 2021, 08: AM
I guess she was just out for a stroll and bumped into all these extremists.

Mk1's definition of an 'extremist'....anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on April 07, 2021, 10: PM
Erm ...  spoon versus chocolate flake ... should the world's axis pause in anticipation?
It's fun watching the Counsel for the defence of the 'Flake Twins' belching out the lava of truth (according to him) like some incontinent volcano.

mk1

See if you can get 6 posts out of this....

https://vimeo.com/534187268

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 07, 2021, 10: PM
like some incontinent volcano............
No need to bring the wife into this:

https://vimeo.com/534195968

akarjl2

If anyones lost the will to live after MK0s latest "contributions"...to save you the delights of actually reading his nonsense some of his videos he considers "relevant" can be found here

https://vimeo.com/user120073372

Alternatively

Ignore his post , he has had his days ruling over the post ( well trying to ;)) nothing to be seen here move on.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 08, 2021, 06: AM

Alternatively
Ignore his post , he has had his days ruling over the post ( well trying to ;)) nothing to be seen here move on.

Alternatively  emulate this member who decided he was leaving in 2020 and harrumphed he 'wont be posting again' as he flounced out the door.

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 29, 2020, 07: PM

Im out of here and wont be posting again- I suggest everyone else ignores you as you have nothing of any value to say about life in this town or anywhere else.

akarjl2

The ACTUAL post lol

Quote from: diSme on November 29, 2020, 01: AM
Maybe you could just try staying on topic.....

Quote from: mk1 on November 29, 2020, 05: AM
I did.

Mmmm no you didn't...as usual you try to turn a disturbing outstanding sexual harrassment case against our local "member" into a MK1 rant about farage and your view of "reality".

Contracting and fighting covid recently (last 3 weeks) has kinda focussed my energies hence my lack of posts....it seems everyone else has tired of your gibberish and you will soon be the last man standing here........

Im out of here and wont be posting again- I suggest everyone else ignores you as you have nothing of any value to say about life in this town or anywhere else.

But as I have said- you have been talking gibberish to yourself for too long and need challenging on a regular basis......our local "member" resigning has , as expected opened up a stream of YouTube/vimeo/times drivel splattering either side of your fence.....

It was an opportunity not to be missed.....and you continue to "give"..... much to the amusement of many it would appear.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 07: AM

the labour candidate was using a spoon

I got news for you Mr Anderson

'there is no spoon'

https://vimeo.com/534310063

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 08, 2021, 07: AM

It was an opportunity not to be missed..
Indeed it is.

You said:

Im out of here and wont be posting again

Yet here you are, posting again.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 07, 2021, 04: PM

Say what you mean and mean what you say...

Did you blush as you wrote that?

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on April 08, 2021, 08: AM
Some Screen shots...vimeos...YouTube.....Same pisssh from MKzero

mmm ...hit a nerve I suspect. ;)

I keep coming back on the off chance something will occur which is highly unlikely....

MK1 posts something of interest that does not warrant having the p**s ripped out of it lol

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 08, 2021, 10: AM

I keep coming back on the off chance something will occur which is highly unlikely....

Something as  unlikely as you being a man of your word?