Hartlepool Mp

Started by wallyhater, November 16, 2020, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyhater

Sunday Times yesterday 15th NOV.... Hartlepool MP  Mike Hill claims expenses to fight sexual assault case .

kevplumb

is that still dragging on
i don't think he did it
he hasn't got the energy::) ::) ::)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

diSme

I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on November 27, 2020, 04: PM
Interesting reading -

https://www.centreforwomensjustice.org.uk/new-blog-1/2020/11/25/ms-a-v-mike-hill-mp?s=08

Reminds me of the way Farage kept employing a succession  of  his mistresses on the EU Payroll and managed to move his last one into the marital home when his wife finally lost patience with him.
Being 'vulnerable' seems to be a qualification:

https://www.metro.news/farage-had-12-year-affair-with-vulnerable-ukip-aide/817745/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4197772/You-call-Nigel.html

Nigel has the usual old-man complex-thinks he looks good now he has a Ferrari!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2803877/laure-ferrari-french-politician-nigel-farage-valerie-fox/

admin

Posts deleted - didn't realise that the Bernard Mannings fan club had joined the Post ...

mk1

Quote from: admin on November 28, 2020, 07: PM
Posts deleted - didn't realise that the Bernard Mannings fan club had joined the Post ...

It is an Iron Bru advert that was used on the telly  in an advertising campaign in the recent past.
Perhaps I should stick to more popular mainstream craziness like suggesting the WHO is in the pocket of the Chinese and covering up  for them?

in China's pocket for a long long time ............................................I haven't been over enamoured by the performance of Tedros and the WHO..... No criticism of the way China kept the infection quiet... Maybe because they were influential in him getting the job...

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on November 28, 2020, 09: PM
Quote from: admin on November 28, 2020, 07: PM

It is an Iron Bru advert that was used on the telly  in an advertising campaign in the recent past.
Perhaps I should stick to more popular mainstream craziness like suggesting the WHO is in the pocket of the Chinese and covering up  for them?

in China's pocket for a long long time ............................................I haven't been over enamoured by the performance of Tedros and the WHO..... No criticism of the way China kept the infection quiet... Maybe because they were influential in him getting the job...

Maybe you could just try staying on topic.....
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on November 29, 2020, 01: AM

I did.
I read between the lines in the complaint and offered my take on the dispute. The demented Hill-haters (demented because Hill beat their prefered demented Farage-fruitcake candidate) who think he is an Incubus (Google that and you will understand why I used it)  are in full flow on local social meeja  stating Hill is a sexual pervert and I decided to give my take after reading the linked statement.  Comparing it to the Farage situation is a reasonable conclusion. I can well understand the unforgiving  sore losers still bear a huge  grudge and  see things differently but  you know what they say about opinions.............

mk1

akarjl2

Quote from: diSme on November 29, 2020, 01: AM

Quote from: mk1 on November 29, 2020, 05: AM
I did.

Mmmm no you didn't...as usual you try to turn a disturbing outstanding sexual harrassment case against our local "member" into a MK1 rant about farage and your view of "reality".

Contracting and fighting covid recently (last 3 weeks) has kinda focussed my energies hence my lack of posts....it seems everyone else has tired of your gibberish and you will soon be the last man standing here........

Im out of here and wont be posting again- I suggest everyone else ignores you as you have nothing of any value to say about life in this town or anywhere else.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 29, 2020, 07: PM
Im out of here and wont be posting again- I suggest everyone else ignores you as you have nothing of any value to say about life in this town or anywhere else.

Bubye......but we all know you won't be leaving

If a certain person makes a post on here, the bell (or metronome) will go off if your head and you will be unable to let it go without posting a comment of your own.

ps.  If you still really don't get the bell reference then lookup Pavlov's dogs

mk1

Interesting detail-if it was still  just a complaint against a sitting  MP and it was about sexual harassment them the ID of the MP is not revealed so as to  protect the identity of the complainant. It seems that 'complaint' was dropped/stayed by the accuser  in order to pursue an Employment Claim where the MP has no right to anonymity.