By-Election

Started by admin, September 12, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I thought he'd turned dyslexic

DYSLEXIA  RULES KO!
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

seaton

Quote from: kevplumb on October 20, 2017, 04: AM
excellent result  :D :D :D :D
ms marshall fell flat on her fat  *ss again despite all the bluster  ;)

She still got 275 votes so there must be a few residents who vote Labour because there Nanna and Grandad did.
For me it's shocking that people still for a Labour Candidate the introduction of the Parking Charges, the lack of movement on The Longscar and the thousands spent on the super Bon's.
BTW when does the trial period end for the Car Parking Charges and is it still in place over the Winter months ?

steveL

Halloween......appropriate or what? ;D
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

jeffh

Quote from: seaton on October 20, 2017, 04: PM
Quote from: kevplumb on October 20, 2017, 04: AM
excellent result  :D :D :D :D
ms marshall fell flat on her fat  *ss again despite all the bluster  ;)

She still got 275 votes so there must be a few residents who vote Labour because there Nanna and Grandad did.
For me it's shocking that people still for a Labour Candidate the introduction of the Parking Charges, the lack of movement on The Longscar and the thousands spent on the super Bon's.
BTW when does the trial period end for the Car Parking Charges and is it still in place over the Winter months ?
Good chance the vote came from the Jutland Road area - according to the signs the car parking charges stop for the winter on November 1st
I believe the next consultation is November 8th
As for a trial period - it will have been deemed a great success and will remain in place - pity Ann Marshall didn't get in, because if she had they would have been lifted - or so she said

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on October 20, 2017, 12: PM
Quote from: mk1 on October 20, 2017, 11: AM
Anyone still doubt  the Tories & Labour were working together?

What colour is the sky in their world?
How anyone could keep a straight face while churning out cobblers like this is an insult to even an hamsters intelligence. The self delusion and obvious inability to accept that the voters have no time for either candidate is pitiful and cringeworthy. They represent two party's living in a parallel universe. Two party's who need the drains up.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

for fawkes sake

The arrogance is breath-taking. What they are saying is that you can only vote for either Labour or Conservatives, which in Hartlepool are uniquely joined at the hip. A vote for anyone else is a waste.

The road to a one-party state.

"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Disgruntled voter

I I watched the video of all the candidates being interviewed last week . I jumped to the labour candidate  first. ...and for the first minute or two I thought I was watching  an audition for the undateables

mk1

You can still watch that video on You Tube  but all the videos on Ann's site are gone. They are erasing history and are now claiming they never expected to win anyway. Bollocks. You don't get the local MP canvasing in a Council by-election if you think you have no chance.

I got all the photos and  films off the site before they were pulled

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1They are erasing history and are now claiming they never expected to win anyway.
that's why they tried every underhand trick in the book (some of which want looking at IMHO) but devlin is a CAB puppet as we all know

sour grapes because the arrogant git thought she would pee it  :D :D
would appear she was wrong  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

cobaltman60

OO this has made my day no end seeing the lying corrupt tw@ts with faces like smacked ar$es.

Justice,Karma call it what you will but hopefully the winds of change are a coming..hip hip hoorah!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on October 20, 2017, 11: AM
Anyone still doubt  the Tories & Labour were working together?

I assume they're referring to their own party's, because the descriptions are remarkably apt.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

Lucy Lass-Tick

Surely not?  The political giants of Hartlepool are beyond such petty emotions ... ;)

mk1

The Corbynistas fell flat on their collective arses. Despite swamping the area with out-of-town canvassers and making every sitting councillor leaflet along with the MP the labour vote stayed  the same as it was in the last two ward elections.
Let that sink in. Everything they did  was a total failure. They got no more votes  after all their hard work than they would have got if they just  sat on their ar*ses and did nothing.
The 'surge' never happened. No one was motivated to vote, No one was inspired to make the effort to vote for the new dawn. No one other than those who voted Labour before gave a flying feck about  New New Labour.
In short they found out no one  but them believes the hype. There still crying on The Mail page. They will never accept the fact they were rejected. A poxy  275 votes is all they could manage and they had them on day 1!

On a side note I hear they have to use paper cups and plates at Labour HQ. They no longer have the ability to rinse their cups as they threw the sink at Seaton and the super-efficient bin-men removed it before they could get it back!

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment