By-Election

Started by admin, September 12, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

The date for the Seaton By-election has been confirmed as Thursday, 19th October.

seaton

Will Labour have a candidate, it would take a very brave person to go knocking on doors ?

Nice

Quote from: seaton on September 12, 2017, 03: PM
Will Labour have a candidate, it would take a very brave person to go knocking on doors ?

I fully expect Mr Payne to dust down his rosette

the_exile

Robbie Payne is partly retired to Spain these days

DRiddle

UKIP splitting the vote with Karen King... that's the word on the jungle drums.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on September 14, 2017, 08: PM

UKIP are a joke. The current leadership contest is dominated by the candidates trying to out-do each other with  bong-eyed anti-Islam policies. The front runner is  best friends with Tommy Robinson convicted football Hooligan and if she wins we can be sure she will allow him into UKIP and all the EDL thugs with him.
The Party is in National meltdown and is of no consequence any more-apart from queering the pitch for genuine local issue candidates

fred c

Tom Hind will take some replacing........ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... after Tom..... Farage couldn't win Seaton  ;D ;D ;D

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: fred c on September 14, 2017, 09: PM

Tom Hind will take some replacing........ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... after Tom..... Farage couldn't win Seaton  ;D ;D ;D

Tom who ?

I am usually out around Seaton three times a day and have not bumped into him once.
I can't recall his last surgery it was that long ago.
Has he emigrated?
I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on September 15, 2017, 12: AM

Has he emigrated?

Hush your mouth child.
A Brit who goes abroad is an 'ex-pat' and should never be conflated with one of them there swarthy immigrant buggers.

Inspector Knacker

UKIP in Hartlepool have made themselves an irrelevance..
They've won seats, looked at each other in a confused and baffled way and collectively thought 'what we do now?'. And there's the problem. Like a chav lottery winner without a driving licence or insurance they've got a top of the range Audi and haven't a clue what to do with it. They'll look at each other asking who's going to drive it and the the penny drops that none of them have a clue. So they sit on the driveway of politics watching the world go by and pretending they can drive, but the car remains static.
Meanwhile, the get along gang are out flying around in their uninsured cut and shut and they are still haven't been pulled over despite their driving record.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

I gather that the UKIP selection meeting ended up in the usual bun fight. They don't seem to have resolved their internal problems with the eventual candidate being selected by a select few. I was given the name but I'm afraid it passed through my head without registering - a follicley challenged individual - I remember that bit.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: steveL on September 15, 2017, 07: PM
I gather that the UKIP selection meeting ended up in the usual bun fight. They don't seem to have resolved their internal problems with the eventual candidate being selected by a select few. I was given the name but I'm afraid it passed through my head without registering - a follicley challenged individual - I remember that bit.

Alf Garnet ?
I don't believe it.

mk1

The best way to get into the mindset of the UKIP  cnuts is to read the comments on Guido Fawkes

https://order-order.com/2017/09/15/police-parsons-green-incident-terror-related/#disqus_thread

The UKIP crowd are simply stark raving mad.

DRiddle

I'm hearing we're heading towards double figures in terms of the number of candidates. Lord Buckethead and Mr Fishfinger aren't confirmed yet, but the Lib Dems are making their local comeback, UKIP are hoping people in Seaton have forgotten how bizarre Tom Hind has been over the last 3 years, PHF have a good local candidate and the Tories are reportedly putting up Mike Hill.

Obviously Wells will be pleased about that, as it probably means 150 masochists will stop self-flagellation long enough to nip out and vote Tory. Then there's at least one Indy, possibly a Green and whoever wants to prostrate themself at the alter of Akers-Belcher.

Sad times.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Mike Hill or Mike Young ?

I know, it is hard to tell the difference between City and United colours.
I don't believe it.