By-Election

Started by admin, September 12, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

The candidate of the ruling party therefore gains by association, the apparent powers of an elected candidate to influence council actions.
Till elected, they should have no more influence than any other member of the public highlighting a problem.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Report it to the chief exec etc. ?
Might as well report Oliver Twist stealing your pocket watch to Fagin.

Maybe Private Eye would appreciate the story ?
I don't believe it.

fred c

Stig........... Of course I know it would be a case of p***ing into the wind getting onto the Chief Exec but by making an official complaint, when it happens again as it surely will, making a formal complaint to the communities Minister will carry more weight.

I think everyone who takes an interest in the local 'political situation' recognises just how important the advice of the Peer Review Group to recruit from outside the existing management when appointing a new CEO was........... having said that of course, can someone remind me who was the chair of the selection panel........ DOHHHHH

mk1

Quote from: fred c on October 13, 2017, 04: PM
having said that of course, can someone remind me who was the chair of the selection panel........

It can not have been SAB. He was 'ill'. So  'ill' he could not get to his sacking Tribunal at Newcastle.

Inspector Knacker

Wonder what he was ill with?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Strange to see the SCABs and crew being defended by people who make no secret of their aim to infiltrate local Labour and get rid of them.
It can not be any clearer than this:

https://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,3917.msg40472.html#msg40472

We are all agreed that the Akers Belcher cabal is a disgrace to the town. As a Labour Party member, their actions appall me more than most. I wish I had a quick fix.

I presume everyone knows who SD was?

fred c

A post from the same thread by..... Riqueti

"Woo One UK and Samsung spring to mind. Big fat grant from the council to expand the site at Sovereign Business Park and create jobs ... as soon as the money arrived POOF! It went up in flames"

I presume we all know who Riqueti was.........slippery as a sh**house rat........ is a clue.

Are they so far up their own a***'s they actually believe the SCABCabal aren't aware of what they are up to ?

crisstw

Quote from: fred c on October 13, 2017, 10: PM
A post from the same thread by..... Riqueti

"Woo One UK and Samsung spring to mind. Big fat grant from the council to expand the site at Sovereign Business Park and create jobs ... as soon as the money arrived POOF! It went up in flames"

I presume we all know who Riqueti was.........slippery as a sh**house rat........ is a clue.

Are they so far up their own a***'s they actually believe the SCABCabal aren't aware of what they are up to ?

I think they're so full of their own importance, they don't care.

mk1

Though they now spend all their time defending the SCABs and attacking this Forum in reality their view of the SCABs is exactly the same as ours. What they have done is sold out because they believe the good of the (adopted)  party comes before all else. They have become  two-faced political zealots who will say and do anything to  promote Party above all else.   

2 more gems:

Let's face it, the Akers-Belchers twins are nothing more than pair of dysfunctional weirdos that you wouldn't trust to get a pint of milk,..................... On a local level you have inarticulate and dreary tosspots like Akers-Belcher who gets his instructions from regional officers. They are fed instructions from head office  

They have become that which they claim to despise.
In their own words:    'clueless and manipulative politicians blowing smoke up the collective ar*ses of the electorate'

steveL

it's an odd point of view that an organisation that has proved itself incapable of policing itself should be given another chance under a different leadership.

No one owes the local Labour Party in this town a second chance. Nye Bevan would have been disgusted by the likes of the SCABS, Cranney and Barclay and in all likelihood would have floored each and every one of them

As horrific as the SCAB Cabal are, they are outnumbered by others who at any time could rid themselves of the corrupt cancer that has infiltrated them. They have chosen not to do so and are therefore equally guilty.

As for the Seaton Liberation Front, the naive Corbynites who set out to select a candidate who despised the Akers-Belcher brand and instead, through their own ignorance, selected a reincarnated party sheep in Ann Marshall, someone who has never in the past failed to vote as she was told . . . . well so much for changing the Party from within.

They've been brushed aside as irrelevant by the usual suspects; a blend of the unemployed, the unemployable, malingerers and pension supplementors who are now flooding Seaton with their presence to the delight of all opposition candidates.

Who in their right minds would park his brand new BMW Z Series, complete with personalised CAB number plate, alongside Garston Grove, in order to tell residents that they're better off under the local Labour shower? . . . Well CAB did today. ::)

Empathy my ar**.

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Alan Clark also trumpeted his opposition to the 'corrupt' SCAB Cabal when he posted here

Sample:

https://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,1034.msg12511.html#msg12511

All the money available for Owton Manor we all now know was mopped up by Manor Residents. And it appears this organisation is as corrupt as they come.

but as soon as he got his foot in the door he became a loyal little apparatchik.

The current  delusionist will go down the same path.

fred c

Ann Marshal was asked at least half a dozen times by various people....... How many times did you vote against the labour whip ?

She has yet to offer an answer.

steveL

Is it not this Party Before Town culture which is turning people off and the fact that it's not even a political thing - it's tribal with the sole motive of self-preservation. It's those useful supplements to benefits and pensions which keeps the sheep quiet with slime-ball Beck as ar** kisser in chief.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Quote from: fred c on October 14, 2017, 12: AM
Ann Marshal was asked at least half a dozen times by various people....... How many times did you vote against the labour whip ?

She has yet to offer an answer.

Well I can answer that for her . . .

marky

A social club for the work-shy.That's all it is. The women can do their shopping while the men can sit in King John's with both popping in for a meeting here and there to justify their allowance but still be back home in time for Corrie. No wonder they hate the thought of more evening meetings and the interruption to TV time or drinking time.

How many years is it since Carl had a job? 30? What a shirker.