Labour HOLD Manor House

Started by steveL, July 09, 2013, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brassed off monkey

Is it just me that finds it distasteful that someone can let a member of their family make a Tw*t of themselves at the behest of their party leader ?

beanzontoast

WARNING,  elections are all about Passion, nothing wrong with that, all belive in their own dogma, again nothing wrong with that, you vote for this, you vote for that it`s a choice wonderfull choice isnt it, when its`s taken away  ( choice that is ) what is it you are left with be carefull who you vote for. See from the eyes of Dan Brown and the Davinci Code it`s all Sybolism YOU SEE. 

beanzontoast

Frazer kICK THE CAT, this is of course while you can, thought POLICE and all

Thought, Guess you know by now, or at least you should, there`s no volunteer for for the common good, no distribution of fortune, and no-one is coming down to save your soul, Only you can assume that role. Australia thinks we are the LAND OF THE WHINGING POM

for fawkes sake

Whether or not Putting Hartlepool First manage to win this seat, surely the best thing to come out of this by-election is that for once there is a real challenge to Labour in what must be their safest ward. This can only be a healthy thing in the longer term.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Mr Mister

Quote from: for fawkes sake on August 12, 2013, 10: AM
Whether or not Putting Hartlepool First manage to win this seat, surely the best thing to come out of this by-election is that for once there is a real challenge to Labour in what must be their safest ward. This can only be a healthy thing in the longer term.

Challenge? who from ?

steveL

OK so Geoff Lilley once called you an a*r**o** at Mill House. It's really time that you got over it, mate because it's affecting your objectivity.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

The Mail are taking comments on the election here. http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/manor-house-by-election-meet-the-candidates-1-5943145

I wonder if people will speak up and let them know what they think?

grim reaper

Please, please, please;
Let us remove the scourge of parasites from the Manor..even if it means voting for a party you are not too keen on!  :o

Of them, I now have a preference for Putting Hartlepool First....Mick's piece in the Mail makes him out to be a solid, sincere man of Owton Manor.  :)

For God's sake get over the childish spats you have with G. Lilley....he is insignificant in the bigger picture of removing the stain on the political landscape of the Manor in particular and Hartlepool in general.  >:(   >:(

Vote for MICK STEVENS and let him have a go at being a REAL councillor for the people of the Manor, as opposed to those people that have ripped off employees and totally taken the p*ss out the people that voted them in.  >:(

If Mick falls down in his tenure, vote him out next time but at least you will have removed the cronies of Wilcox and her crowd.

Remember, Lilley ISN'T the focus, removing the infestation is.

misinformed

Im not a Manor resident, and im not a Political person either, but I do believe a vote counts so don't waste it...... good luck to all candidates, but remember all your promises are not just to win a vote they are to be carried out throughout your term... remember you are there for everyone you represent not just to boost your self esteem ... so many before all over our brilliant country come up with brilliant promises of this and that, then so forget them and start to see money and power... ps I am not saying the candidates will do this but just saying it does happen..

Mr Mister

Quote from: steveL on August 12, 2013, 11: AM
OK so Geoff Lilley once called you an a*r**o** at Mill House. It's really time that you got over it, mate because it's affecting your objectivity.

O yes of course he did, he was upset that I outed him for wearing a brown and yellow dress, after reading about it on the internet.

Point you might be overlooking Stephen is, the small facts of... " He might just have been right" O well! :/

Let's move onto Objectivity.. in the interest of fairness, may I respectfully ask, in what context you use the word?

Objectivity (journalism)

I'm not a fat, middle aged, failed/wannabe Journalist, so that shouldn't apply to me.

Objectivity (science)

I love an ology!..The science of this politic games is appealing to me.

Objectivity (philosophy)

My philosophy is a much more direct, no hold barred approach to politics. call a spade a spade and a shithead a shithead!

Objectivity (frame invariance)

Frame, you're better at that than me R.E. Ray Wells.

Objectivity in historiography

:/ No idea what that is.. something to do with history by the sound of it, I like history, I am good at remembering the facts of the past.

Objectivity/DB - a commercial object oriented database management system produced by Objectivity

This last one sounds interesting but, I am not sure what it has to do with local politics.

Stephen I am not sorry that we don't agree politically, I think it's healthy, otherwise we would be like Labour voters in this town.

PHF is not the answer, in fact it takes them two years to answer a question.

Have a nice day, nip in to Thompson's and book a holiday mate, the strain is getting to you and I know you're not in the best of health, so try and take it easy.. I am a concerned friends worrying about your state of mind these last few days, you keep ranting at anyone not connected to PHF

Come on Stephen, we are all friends here, let's calm down a bit :) xx

Mr Mister

Quote from: grim reaper on August 12, 2013, 12: PM
Please, please, please;
Let us remove the scourge of parasites from the Manor..even if it means voting for a party you are not too keen on!  :o

Of them, I now have a preference for Putting Hartlepool First....Mick's piece in the Mail makes him out to be a solid, sincere man of Owton Manor.  :)

For God's sake get over the childish spats you have with G. Lilley....he is insignificant in the bigger picture of removing the stain on the political landscape of the Manor in particular and Hartlepool in general.  >:(   >:(

Vote for MICK STEVENS and let him have a go at being a REAL councillor for the people of the Manor, as opposed to those people that have ripped off employees and totally taken the p*ss out the people that voted them in.  >:(

If Mick falls down in his tenure, vote him out next time but at least you will have removed the cronies of Wilcox and her crowd.

Remember, Lilley ISN'T the focus, removing the infestation is.

Grim, the G.liley isn't important to me at all, in fact he's an irellivance ( however you spell it), I couldn't care less about G.liley, But if you ask me if PHF is the way forward in my opinion, it isn't, nothing they have said or done  has impressed me, I live in a ward where we have a PHF Councillor, never heard of anything she has done or said since she was voted in. Good for the community, don't make me laugh, as you guys judge me on my actions, I in turn judge them by theirs.

Politics is a dirty business but I fit right in, I know, I know, it says so much about me :)

mk1

See here how UKIP use their defeats to bolster the national Party.

http://www.forum.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,380.0.html

In by-elections UKIP's strongest result this week came in Redcar & Cleveland, where a UKIP candidate took 30% of the vote coming a strong second to Labour.  The result in the Skelton ward was as follows:

Labour 745

UKIP 485

Con 176

Ind 170

Lib Dem 40

In Waveney, a UKIP candidate took third place with almost 25% of the vote in the Oulton ward:

Labour 450

Conservatives 329

UKIP 269
Green 23

Lib Dem 21

In the Haydon Wick ward in Swindon, a UKIP candidate took 15.4% of the vote – whilst in Merton, UKIP took 6.7%.  Both were third-place finishes.  Meanwhile, some Town Council elections saw UKIP just short of election.  In the Walldown ward, UKIP took 130 votes compared with the Lib Dems' 186 and 170 (beating Conservatives on 117 and 100).  But the other two had ten votes or less in them: Deadwater (Lib Dem 123, UKIP 113, Conservatives 80) and Hogmoor (Conservatives 121, UKIP 112, Lib Dem 103, Independent 71).  A complete mixture of results across the country, but congratulations to all candidates for putting their names forward!

Make no mistake UKIP are not in the slightest bit interested in Hartlepool, MR or anything other than getting the name UKIP into the papers.
If Labour get back in UKIP could not care less. UKIP are here for the publicity and for them coming 3rd is a 'victory'. Who gives a feck if that gifts  Barclay more beer money?

Mr Mister

MK1

Does he have a drinking problem then?

Ryehill

Mk1, you have expressed your dislike of U.K.I.P. on numerous occasions but one thing you cannot do is to blame U.K.I.P. for the mess this town finds itself in. You cannot blame it for the fiasco of M.R.A. You cannot blame it for the loss of our hospital services, or the politically motivated choice of the travellers site, or the continuing high level of council tax. I am sure that you get my point so why don't you give it a rest?

mk1

Quote from: Ryehill on August 12, 2013, 03: PM
               Mk1, you have expressed your dislike of U.K.I.P. on numerous occasions but one thing you cannot do is to blame U.K.I.P. for the mess this town finds itself in.

I did not say you caused any of it.
My comment was UKIP is mainly interested in the result so it can be put in a Party Newsletter to show how (it believes) the bandwagon is still  running. That means UKIP will be happy with any result that improves its numbers. UKIP is in no way concerned about anything else. Local matters are  simply not on the agenda for UKIP.
Thus if it comes to pass that Barclay scrapes in by say 10 votes and UKIP finish a poor third it will be trumpeted as a UKIP success. Do you see my point now?

Quote from: Ryehill on August 12, 2013, 03: PM
so why don't you give it a rest?

UKIP-the party that can criticise but compalin when criticised.