Labour HOLD Manor House

Started by steveL, July 09, 2013, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Manor By-election August 15th
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on July 09, 2013, 09: PM
Manor By-election August 15th

Can they keep Barclay sober that long?

steveL

There's a chance they might try and slot Stephen Thomas in, the one that burst into tears when he lost in Jesmond. He works alongside CAB at HVDA and CAB likes to be thought of as the Lord who can now giveth and take away.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lord Elpus

If  Steve Thomas got Wilcox seat Mad Dog and SAB would be happy.  I doubt the party members in Manor House have had a say. CAB will have taken an executive decision for the common good.  Plus it means he won't take the Ward from Mad Dog next May.

Private Fraser

I always thought it was spelt By Election. Unless you know more about the candidates than you're letting on?
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

admin

The Great Dictator

If Labour had a shred of integrity they wouldn't even field a candidate.

brassed off monkey

Quote from: The Great Dictator on July 16, 2013, 10: AM
If Labour had a shred of integrity they wouldn't even field a candidate.

The lack of Integrity is the reason we are in the present situation......... I wouldn`t hold my breath on "The Mob" suddenly discovered a box full of the stuff in "The Consorts" Office.

DRiddle

I just thought i'd mention that I spotted comrade Barclay making his way into the civic at about 6pm tonight. Briefcase in hand, striding up the steps looking purposeful.

Maybes on his way to a strategy meeting?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: DRiddle on July 16, 2013, 07: PM
I just thought i'd mention that I spotted comrade Barclay making his way into the civic at about 6pm tonight. Briefcase in hand, striding up the steps looking purposeful.

Maybes on his way to a strategy meeting?

Must be his turn to sharpen the pencils ... a step up from being milk monitor?  :-\

Hartlepudlion

I hope that all you people will be out canvassing against Labour. Perhaps we should have a vote on who we will support. A split vote will ensure a Labour win whereas if we all campaign for the same person there is a chance.

Barclay! They must be extracting the urine!

Private Fraser

in·teg·ri·ty
  [in-teg-ri-tee]

noun

1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

2. the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire. 

3. a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull. 

Synonyms
1. rectitude, probity, virtue. See honour.

Antonyms
1. dishonesty.
"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

steveL

Tory Candidate is Brenda Loynes daughter - don't know the first name as yet, sorry

mk1

Quote from: steveL on July 19, 2013, 09: PM
Tory Candidate is Brenda Loynes daughter
Thus Ray helps his soul-mates the fa*tty Belchers stay in control and preserves his chair............

no6bus

The Tory will be Mandy loynes who lost out on manor last time