Lads having a 'laugh'

Started by mk1, March 31, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

As I walked home from the town today I heard a lots of  loud chanting/singing/swearing. It was coming from the Grand and as I got level  I could make out only one word from the song they were all singing...something that sounded like 'fooking'. The word appeared to form around 35% of the entire lyric.
Its nice to see a 'few lads' out enjoying themselves and I hope the large number of people at the bus stop opposite did not mind too much when their kids asked them waht 'fooking' meant.
Tits pure and simple and with not a care about the effect on others.
Anyone know who it is  that runs around in large groups on Saturdays  doing this sort of thing?

Shepherd

And the Police Station is how far away???

Yet not a peep from the BiB, when his kind of behaviour should be stamped flat.

When you say lads, do you mean 'lads' as in teenagers or men who should know better, but don't because they are fu**wit m**r*n sheep?

Lord Elpus

Was it in connection with a sporting event? I only ask because it was the English Tiddlywink Pairs championships last week and supporters can get a tad over excited; http://www.etwa.org/  Especially after one too many sherbets.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 01, 2012, 09: AM
Was it in connection with a sporting event? I only ask because it was the English Tiddlywink Pairs championships last week and supporters can get a tad over excited; http://www.etwa.org/  Especially after one too many sherbets.

Probably tiddling when they should have been winking...

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on April 01, 2012, 09: AM
Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 01, 2012, 09: AM

Probably tiddling when they should have been winking...

easy done, especially as one gets older.

no6bus

Quote from: mk1 on March 31, 2012, 07: PM
As I walked home from the town today I heard a lots of  loud chanting/singing/swearing. It was coming from the Grand and as I got level  I could make out only one word from the song they were all singing...something that sounded like 'fooking'. The word appeared to form around 35% of the entire lyric.
Its nice to see a 'few lads' out enjoying themselves and I hope the large number of people at the bus stop opposite did not mind too much when their kids asked them waht 'fooking' meant.
Tits pure and simple and with not a care about the effect on others.
Anyone know who it is  that runs around in large groups on Saturdays  doing this sort of thing?

stag and hen parties ?

mk1

I thank all those who took part in my experiment.
My aim was to replicate the work of Pavlov and I was successful.
On hearing initial stimuli the 'dog' did indeed salivate.

rabbit

What`s the date today?

Ah yes!