A Weed By Any Other Name

Started by steveL, March 31, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

Shadow are you Jim Allen? yes or no

The Great Dictator

Nobody on this site should have to divulge their identity.

notinshadow

Shadow, you don't have to tell us if you are, just tell us if your not.

The Shadow

Why does my identity matter so much? I do not know your real names, nor have I asked for them.

The Shadow

Quote from: notinshadow on April 08, 2012, 01: AM
Not bad for a man of your age!!

Haha easy! But thank you none the less.

notinshadow

Then we can all move on without it coming up each and every time you're online. I couldn't care less, I like your posts and think you are a breath of fresh air, I like the way you play them all. Not bad for a man of your age!!

beanzontoast

I am led to believe he did not go to the branch meetings, and lost contact with the party due to his fathers ill health.

christine blakey

I think we just need to concentrate on what is said, rather than who is saying it.  In that I mean as long as it is contructive in ridding this town of the huge problems is is laid with.

So let us just get on with informing one another on what is happening in the town and how we can solve it's problems.

It is that what is the issue, not a name, a gender, etc. 

What are the aims and ambitions of a person's agenda?

notinshadow

I think it is very important to listen to what is being said, by who it is being said by, why they are saying it and who is pulling their strings.
One of the problems the town is faced with come May 3rd, is the amount of "also rans" that are going to take votes away from people that otherwise might have a chance of being elected.

notinshadow

Beanzontoast
I am led to believe he did not go to the branch meetings, and lost contact with the party due to his fathers ill health.

Can't blame the man for that, as I am sure you don't, puts party politics right down the importance list.

steveL

No one needs to reveal their names on HTH; it's always been that way and as long as people are sensible in what they write and don't get too personal then everything should work out OK.

That said, it can be fun to speculate  ;)

I really don't think Shadow is Jim Allen as I don't recall him mentioning wind turbines once  ::) - ironic really, as there are few people in town more full of it. (Mr Allen, I mean)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Shadow

Well since you mentioned wind turbines... ;)