A Weed By Any Other Name

Started by steveL, March 31, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

I don't think anyone is listening any more mate.

mk1

It seems Ray is sh*t scared he is going to lose his photo studio ( Ward Jackson Park to those recently returned from a 10 year trip to Mars and back)
I was speaking about 'the Shadow' to a relative of mine the other day and when I mentioned the name Ray Wells I was informed that he was very well known to him. Unfortunately I can not repeat the  revelations that followed..................
On another note in the Mail there was another pic of 3 fat people to match a photo of the same 3 fat people that appeared yesterday. You can tell who is getting the bigger bungs because the one who's family sucked  thousands out of the tax payers in compo to match his gift for allowing the hospital to shut and the one who is getting millions for her extended family both had different outfits in the  photos. The one who has not yet managed to get to that level was wearing exactly the same outfit...best stand downwind SCAB 1/Angie!

marky

I think all three could do with some Photoshop tips off Ms Hargreaves   ;)

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: fred c on April 05, 2012, 04: PM

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/call-for-pm-to-visit-town-1-4419065

You have to chuckle at the last one.....

Yup, that last one is a corker...reminds me of the lines in the Bard's Henry IV part  1...

Glendower:
I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur:
Why, so can I, or so can any man;
But will they come when you do call for them?

mk1

Major repairs underway at the 'new' Thornton St Linear Park. Foster Laws have been round to remove several sections of railings. I presume this is so the defective stone  bases can be removed and replaced. Well over half the stonework is serously damaged because water got into the cracks and the frost split them apart.
This is the second time this has happened as they replaced  some of the stones a few months back.
In all since it opened  80% of the shrubbery planted has been ripped out by children, 3 trees have been pushed over/snapped in half and replaced and the original wooden seats were completely smashed apart  twice before they were replaced by metal ones. The tops of the railings are fancy round finials but again the kids discovered they are easily dislodged so a good dozen have been removed.
Strangely news of this repair work is not mentioned in any of the Labour Election guff  posted through my door. Given the number of councillors fighting to be photographed in it when first opened I am puzzled by the lack of any 'credit grabbing' for the remedial work.............................

codheadless

i wonder where the 3 fat people will be in tonights mail, my bet is standing next to the old paybus we were told was knackered.  a big fundraising push was in the mail for months for a new bus and lo and behold the old one reinvents itself as the rifty 9.

Shepherd

I think Shadow is missing the point, as long as the Labour dominance of the council is broken then a lot of people on here will be very happy, and the town will be better off, especially is the 3 fat people ceased to pollute the newspaper on a daily basis!  ;)

beanzontoast

Really would like to know who this shadow is, however i am privy to some information regarding UKIP, the Independants, and Hartlepool first,  while i could give you the full story i would like you to take the time and join the dots. are you sitting comfortably then lets begin, when you wish to climb the slipery slope you have to be prepared to use a false flag to get what you want, others use the term follow the money, so to business
In the animal kingdom if you need to stop someone having you for dinner you need to become bigger than you are, most animals fluff themselves up become bigger than the predator. so to with the independance party and hartlepool first. UKIP by definition are a registered political party, with fully costed policy`s and a manifesto, a political party which in 2014 is on course to overtake the Liberal Democrats who are the labour party without the unions.  UKIP has Independant in it`s name, so independants try to associate with UKIP and many Hartlepool first came from the original Hartlepool Independants they both have nothing to do with UKIP.com look don`t hang the monkey again

notinshadow

UKIP are a done deal this time round, with only 8 standing, they might nick third place at Hart but the others will blow out.
The way forward for UKIP once Eric leaves, is to put Pascoe in charge and build a team early for next time round.

beanzontoast

Lucy Lass  you have what it takes, you are most correct i salute you, local elections as well as general elections are subject to to the law of the land, oliver cromwell et-al no less, in as much if you have any allegiance to a registered political party you must place your name and show your colours. So on the ballot paper if a candidate for election has a symbol they are deemed to be a true party that has the potential to change the country, any candidate who has no such symbol is by definition an independant and classified as on their own, they can get on a soap box in the town square that is their right and many good men in two world wars gave them that freedom and so it should always be.
So it is simple enough if steve allison or others by any association is in any way part of  UKIP it is a play on the word Idependant and and therefore no association exists. I do have some verifiable information on the subject and that is Mr Allison did approach the Hartlepool branch of UKIP and because of his long standing membership of UKIP he would be happy if the branch did not put up a candidate agaist him in the may elections, the branch was happy to do this, the gloves are now off.

notinshadow

Hang on a minute, fielding 8 in 11 wards where 33 will be elected, Steve Allison was doing UKIP a favour by asking!

beanzontoast

Steve Allison was just hedging his bets, by talking to the UKIP branch he gained some vital information 1) he knew his old party but he wasn`t sure how strong they were. 2) after the meeting he did, he knew they didn`t have the foot soldiers to contest every ward. 3.) and for what it`s worth this is my opinion, and by the way before the rank and file knew about this, rumour has it the deal was done, it could be construed he did play them like a fiddle but in retrospect UKIP didnt have enough candidates to contest every ward, such is life. 

notinshadow

He should have known how strong they were, he was the dept leader wasn't he?

The Shadow

Beanzontoast, thank you for actually looking at this subject from both sides. It is a breath of fresh air on here as of late.

I knew a deal had been cut with Mr Allison, which was not put to the local membership, and you are right of course in stating they [UKIP] did struggle for candidates this year. I find it suprising though that they would not put a candidate in the Headland and Harbour ward since they have done very well there in the past. The fact that they did not put a candidate up, despite claiming they would be standing against HF candidates when the leaked email was published in the Hartlepool Mail.

Beanzontoast, could you confirm if the whole Hartlepool Independents dual candidacy subject was discussed with Eric Wilson. As Mr Allisons email states?