A Weed By Any Other Name

Started by steveL, March 31, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow

Quote from: steveL on April 02, 2012, 06: PM
Seems to be a bit of a none story to me.

Of course it seems like that to you Steve, as it involves one of your sainted ones and not a member of the labour party.

It is a shame this forum has changed from being one where all views could be discussed. It is now blatantly obvious that your view is only welcome if it is shared by Hartlepool Independents. Such a shame you reduced it to this.

steveL

I think if you're going to run telling tales to a commercial newspaper then you should have had the balls to use your real name so that your own credentials can be verified - i.e. your UKIP membership. Otherwise it might just look as if you're a sitting Councillor s**t scared of losing your own seat and prepared to say just about anything from behind the grassy knoll to prevent it happening.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Shadow

Aww they will be so proud of you for jumping, ever so galliantly, to their defence and sticking to the party line of 'ignore all of the damaging facts against us and try to discredit him'.

I have  published my real name though I would be very interested to hear how you would verify my party membership with UKIP? I don't believe you have ever been a member have you? Mr Allison has apparently left the party so he is surely not privy to that information anymore? And I am sure you would not be encouraging an active member of UKIP with authority to check my details to breach data protection and confirm/deny or pass my information on to anybody else.

Come on Steve you are not that stupid. Are you?

Lord Elpus

Easy way to prove your membership of UKIP, post your membership card and party number on here.  I'm sure we could find a way to check it out

On a separate note I heard Ray Wells made a right t*a* of himself at Greatham the other night, (meet the Tory candidates event) I think he can kiss goodbye to any significant support from there or Elwick from what I've heard. 

The Great Dictator

Why did we go missing for 2 days, are we still under attack ??

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: The Shadow on April 04, 2012, 06: AM
Aww they will be so proud of you for jumping, ever so galliantly, to their defence and sticking to the party line of 'ignore all of the damaging facts against us and try to discredit him'.

Since when did constant reiteration mutate falsehood into truth? 

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: testicles on April 04, 2012, 09: AM
Why did we go missing for 2 days, are we still under attack ??

As mentioned at the top of the page, 'HTH site remains under attack and will continue to be subject to interruption until counter measures are fully in place'

marky

'Counter measures' sounds serious. Does it involve an AK47? LOL

rabbit

As the Shadow says, he has given his real name (in the past).

He has no reason to give his real name on here. I don`t give mine either!

11 years ago he was also known as the Shadow, his name being .......

I can give you a link to verify this. But I`m sure you can find it too.

So in this respect unlike many on this board has kept to his alias.

As to his posting and views on the UKIP/ Hartlepool Independents situation, both of these groups should make it clear that they are totally independent of each other and that there are no shenanigans.

I would vote for the new party if I was confident that they were genuine.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Both UKIP and Putting Hartlepool First have actually publicly stated that they are completely independent of each other.  This will be even more evident when the nominations for HBC are published, as they are actually standing against each other!

rabbit

"Since when did constant reiteration mutate falsehood into truth?"

Ask Tony Blair or George Bush, or in fact many other politicians of any side.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: rabbit on April 05, 2012, 11: AM
"Since when did constant reiteration mutate falsehood into truth?"

Ask Tony Blair or George Bush, or in fact many other politicians of any side.

Trailer for an hilarious programme...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZAZboz8reI

rabbit

Good one! With some local interest.

rabbit

"This will be even more evident when the nominations for HBC are published, as they are actually standing against each other!"

Here we go:

105 battle it out for seats in local elections

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/105-battle-it-out-for-seats-in-local-elections-1-4419537

The Shadow

As far as I can see Hartlepool Independents and UKIP are only directly going against each other in 1 seat of two wards.
*Fens and Rossmere = Lilley, Lilley & Gibbon for HF and Dave Pascoe for UKIP. Hardly suprising since this ward encompasses the area where Dave has always stood.
*Victoria = Mitchinson, Sinclair & Thompson for HF and Cath Hill (different one) for UKIP, who I believe stood in the former main area last year?

Many of the other more wards which you would assume HF would target like Foggy Furze for example, have only two HF and one UKIP.

Ohh and then we look at the Headland and Harbour ward where UKIP have always tended to do very well. Three HF candidates and erm zero UKIP candidates. Heaven forbid they should put a candidate against Mr Allison and risk his chances.

I leave you with a link to read (don't worry not the whole page) scroll down to the UKIP candidate and take note of what banner her is standing under *SPOILER* It isn't UKIP ;)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2012