pie eater

Started by stokoe, March 31, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

saw a picture of someone knocking a pork pie into them in the mail.

all them juices running down the chin. :P

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Shepherd

The pie does not have a chin for the grease to run down

Lucy Lass-Tick

Wrighty wrapping his fangs round a pie - (showing, no doubt, that he's a man of the people and champion of the poor) - shades of Mandy's guacamole?   ;)

steveL

Next week he'll be in the same paper supporting some new health initiative....a diet coke with the pie, perhaps.

Isn't it a Pastie story, anyway?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Shepherd

Clucking Bell, he does know how to feather a nest, literally.

no6bus

a 3 year old story to emphasize a point oh dear i see the new incarnation is carrying on as before ::)

Shepherd

It shows a pattern of boot filling, that is very evident in a number of elected officials carrying public office?

mk1

Quote from: Shepherd on April 01, 2012, 02: PM
It shows a pattern of boot filling, that is very evident in a number of elected officials carrying public office?

No6 has a problem with this site because he  believes loud shouting/swearing is  perefectly acceptable when 'the lads' are having a good time.
He live in a world where touching a womans ar** gets you a ground ban but groping her front bits  gets you  elected Mayor!

Shepherd

I had forgotten about that little episode in the Great Leaders career!

Was there any sanction from the club?

If I recall he stayed on as H'angus, until he got elected and then he dropped the sobriquet?  ;)

The Great Dictator

Labour were the ones who put VAT on most hot food 13 years ago..