I have a question about 9/11...

Started by perseus, November 30, 2012, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

I have a question. There are various people who contribute to this board who obviously have elements of 'conspiracy theorists' about them. I've read people's comments which, amongst other things, deny global warming and regard it as nothing more than an EU cash cow.

I've listened as people have talked about the gradual steps western governments appear to be taking, as we head towards a 'police state' and the whole Big Brother thing.

Some, are of the impression that with the expansion of the EU, the North American Union and such like, that one day, probably not in our life time, we may see some form of world government.

And so on.

However, one thing that has never (to my knowledge anyway) came up for a real meaningful discussion is the issue (and aftermath) of 9/11.

Why is this? With the level of political cynicism on this message board generally, i'd have though it would have came up once or twice? I'm assuming there are some 'truthers' on here?

steveL

I don't think that it's at all fair to imply that this board is occupied by conspiracy theorists. The board and HTH itself is centred around the governance of our town and, with the present incumbents in place, I see no need to engage in conpiracy theories - reality is bad enough to keep us all fully occupied.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

ARC86

Go to youtube and type in WT7 that may provide some answers on conspiracy theories on 9/11