Winter Covid plan

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, September 14, 2021, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diSme

I believe everything and nothing

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: diSme on September 14, 2021, 03: PM
Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on September 14, 2021, 02: PM
After all the guesswork & surmise, here's the official government document.  https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1017404/COVID-19-response-autumn-and-winter-plan-2021.pdf

Well, that all seems an entirely reasonable, and well considered approach.....

Are we seeing the difference between Javid's stance & that of Hancock? There were times when (in my opinion, anyway) Hancock seemed to be relishing the power of authority just a little too much ...

Inspector Knacker

Seems a practical response, not too over the top.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Inspector Knacker

This is exceedingly agreeable ;D

Lucy Lass-Tick

Now why did Mr. Kipling spring to mind? PS I meant the cake chappy, not the writer ...

Inspector Knacker

I've always had a soft spot for his fondant fancies.... or should I rephrase that ;D

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on September 16, 2021, 10: PM
I've always had a soft spot for his fondant fancies.... or should I rephrase that ;D

But the marzipan covered variety rocks!

Inspector Knacker

Imagine on the Great British Bore Off as he turns up with his carrier bag and slaps a selection of Kipling's boxes on the table, carefully unwraps them, lays them out, walks up to the judges and says ..." Hoy, Hollywood, you're talking to one of your betters now, so get that award from behind the counter, I'll have it and I'm off".
You couldn't refuse him! ;D

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on September 17, 2021, 01: PM
Imagine on the Great British Bore Off as he turns up with his carrier bag and slaps a selection of Kipling's boxes on the table, carefully unwraps them, lays them out, walks up to the judges and says ..." Hoy, Hollywood, you're talking to one of your betters now, so get that award from behind the counter, I'll have it and I'm off".
You couldn't refuse him! ;D

;D