The thoughts of Angela Rayner.

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 10, 2021, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Angela Rayner says ...."anti immigrant voters in Hartlepool voted for the Tories and we need to deal with that".
How exactly .... and define deal with.
Is she trying to insinuate the result was devalued  by implying hordes of rabid racists emerged from the shadows to vote Tory?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Inspector Knacker

The only people her rant was aimed at impressing was her supporters.
In her world (cue magic roundabout music), this is the sort of reaction that's standard knee jerk, it's as though anyone who doesn't share their limited world view is the anti-Christ. A total inability to understand people have opposing views results in spiteful child syndrome, you'll never get a better example.😱

Look how she dived on the news about our new MP having lived in the Cayman Islands affected her. She was like a rat up a drainpipe, Tory living in tax haven = bad.....she immediately put 2 and 2 together and got 2341856.564012 recurring..... result, she looks a divvy.
If she'd simply confirmed the facts first she could have saved herself a lot of ridicule.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Yes - she certainly got carried away with that one. Didn't she demand that the conservatives a) apologise for their choice of candidate and b)that Ms Mortimer's tax returns be published? Plus, no doubt, a few more irrelevancies.

Inspector Knacker

I just can't imagine her holding a ministerial post, she's like one of those young angry dinner ladies( apologies to dinner ladies including me mam who was one) who were always dead shouty.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 10, 2021, 10: PM
Angela Rayner says ...."anti immigrant voters in Hartlepool voted for the Tories and we need to deal with that".
How exactly .... and define deal with.
Is she trying to insinuate the result was devalued  by implying hordes of rabid racists emerged from the shadows to vote Tory?

They just don't get it do they?....

Diane Abbott earlier on on Sky news saying they need more Corbyn policies from the 2019 election!... Which were very popular with the voters, completely ignoring the fact that their 2019 policies caused their biggest defeat in years.

I'm surprised it took as long as it did to call us all racists, its the default position of losers who have lost the argument.

Labour, New Labour, New New Labour or whatever they are called, the political wilderness beckons. Do the British people a favour and hurry up and go there.

Lunatics.

'They don't like it up em'

Inspector Knacker

They've drove up a long long back lane in a juggernaut (politically) using Corbyns sat nav, ended up in a ditch and just don't know what do.
A Labour Councillor in Derbyshire commented after their defeat that......'the electorate let the Labour Party down'. Astonishing.
With that attitude you really have to question their sanity.
They see only their road ahead, trouble is the have p**s poor navigational skills and seem to be swerving down a one way street against the flow and want the traffic to follow them when all the other traffic is doing is blowing it's horn and waving their fist at them.
They are ideologically incapable of change,  it's all campus contortions from people who have mostly never had a meaningful work experience in their life, yet believe themselves to be the enlightened, educated ones.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Just wondering ... does Rayner actually have thoughts or are they just reactions?   ::)

Inspector Knacker

I have yet to see her do an interview where she actually grasps all of her subject. She usually ends up talking over everyone, trying (badly) to try and cover her own ignorance and blatant shortcomings by insisting night is day.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 12, 2021, 02: PM
I have yet to see her do an interview where she actually grasps all of her subject. She usually ends up talking over everyone, trying (badly) to try and cover her own ignorance and blatant shortcomings by insisting night is day.

I was in the audience when Question Time came to Hartlepool (2016?) and Rayner was on the panel. I found her somewhat 'strident' ...

Inspector Knacker

I must apologise for the title I used on this topic...' The thoughts of Angela Rayner', I should have realised she's probably a stranger to the practice.
Perhaps.....  ' Angela Rayner, react first, think eventually'.