Which has cost more?

Started by mk1, September 25, 2020, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

The Financial Crash or the current Covid emergency?

( Spoiler: not the latter)

Hmmm................Why are the people complaining about the current cost 'to business'  not as accepting of the cost as when it was them getting billions shoveled into their pockets?
It would seem that saving the Porsche and the second home in Tuscany is not as important as saving nanna.

Interesting fact:

Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the USA.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on September 25, 2020, 04: PM
Interesting fact: Irrelevant "fact"
Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the USA.

= USA So what?

Hardly a local issue

How many people locally do you know with Porches and second homes in Tuscany......guess you don't meet many of them on the bus or shuffling along York road?

Bell...chur has a Convertible I believe and spends a lot of time in Brighton allegedly does that count

Is this your latest "rantathon" target now that everyone's bored silly with B ALM? Well apart from Lewis Hamilton of course....cue "Covid Fruitcakes"..... :o :o :o
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on September 25, 2020, 05: PM
shuffling along York road

Seaside shuffle dahling................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZHvY0Ke8XQ&ab_channel=roly478

by the way which one is you?

Lucy Lass-Tick

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on September 25, 2020, 09: PM
Oh dear ...

You would think he would  have learned from the way his disgraceful comments in this recent thread were removed

seems not

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,5328.msg58086.html#msg58086

[

akarjl2

Again your point is? Mods er moderated.... for which I thank them- is that post as it stands incorrect?

I did not raise the issue of Bell Churs appearance- or botox......wonder who did?

Quote from: mk1 on September 23, 2020, 09: PM
as it can leave its mark.

https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolmailnews/posts/3624516834234807

Nice bit of 'Wahtaboutism' in the Mail thread.....

Guess the piles are irritating while you site on the fence and trawl ye olde YouTube archive?

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: mk1 on September 26, 2020, 01: AM
Oh dear ...

You would think he would  have learned from the way his disgraceful comments in this recent thread were removed

Here's hoping that the mods are finally starting to realise that the users they have so far allowed to have absolute free reign in their comments are well overdue for a slapped wrist.

I for one will keep on waiting for the 'bell to be rung' to see who comes running with the salivating chops.

akarjl2

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on September 26, 2020, 04: PM
Here's hoping that the mods are finally starting to realise that the users they have so far allowed to have absolute free reign in their comments are well overdue for a slapped wrist.

Slapped wrist? - actually mods were very thorough and explained the issue.
QuoteI for one will keep on waiting for the 'bell to be rung' to see who comes running with the salivating chops.

No idea what that means.....but is someone on here talks nonsense and accuses anyone who does not agree with their views of being "bong eyed loonies" etc.....open season......bring it on ;D

Stones...glass houses etc

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on September 26, 2020, 01: AM
Oh dear ...

seems not

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,5328.msg58086.html#msg58086

[

Why did you choose that "pastel red" colour MK 1/2?

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: akarjl2 on September 26, 2020, 05: PM

No idea what that means.....

That is actually no surprise to me tbh akarjl2/5

akarjl2

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on September 26, 2020, 05: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on September 26, 2020, 05: PM

No idea what that means.....

That is actually no surprise to me tbh akarjl2/5

LOL what a relief we have yet another "enlightened one" in our presence.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: akarjl2 on September 27, 2020, 04: AM
what a relief we have yet another "enlightened one" in our presence.

No need for you to acknowledge it but thanks anyway.

akarjl2

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on October 08, 2020, 01: PM
No need for you to acknowledge it but thanks anyway.

You are more than welcome  :)

Topcat

I don't come on here much lately but when I do I see that nothing much has changed,still the same two characters dominating the threads.I am actually thinking that mk1 and akarjl2 are in fact the same person set up so that they will each have at least one person to converse with when everyone else can't be bothered checking in any more.

akarjl2

Quote from: Topcat on October 08, 2020, 06: PM
I am actually thinking that mk1 and akarjl2 are in fact the same person.

LOL no one has a real job in the real world that involves international travel and weird hours,in contact with reality and often bored hence posts.

The other sits on a fence,massaging piles and trawling through websites and Youtube. ;)