Don't overdo the Botox.................

Started by mk1, September 23, 2020, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Have just deleted a distinctly sexist post ... one which would make Bernard Manning cringe. You know who you are. Please don't ...

kevplumb

quote="DiSme"I have no ties whatsoever to any particular party
i remember somebody else saying that before he jumped ship to UKIP  and took the rest of the sheep with him  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl2

Quote from: admin on October 04, 2020, 11: PM
Have just deleted a distinctly sexist post ... one which would make Bernard Manning cringe. You know who you are. Please don't ...

Not guilty I don't "live" via Youtube/Vimeo ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on October 05, 2020, 06: AM

i remember somebody else saying that before he jumped ship to UKIP  and took the rest of the sheep with him  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Who would have believed  a man of such principle would jump ship so many times:

Quote from: SRMoore on March 14, 2013, 11: AM

If self interest was the driving force behind my political activities, then I would have joined the Labour party and made my parents very happy.
No, it is not easy being a conservative in a labour dominated town and yes it may be easier to get elected and make a difference if I jump ship to PHF. But how would that make me any better than the independents that are criticised for being labour councillors in independent clothing or, as many of you believe, a labour councillor in tory clothing?
I stay where I am I'm criticised for being a faithful party hack who puts party loyalty before the town. I end up stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The reality is that I stay a member of the conservative party because I firmly believe in conservatism. The fact that some of the party leadership may have lost sight of core conservative values and principles is bloody annoying and sometimes infuriating but ultimately I believe it is my job to help steer the party back onto the correct heading for the sake of the members who have been faithful to the party for many years and for the sake of the people of Hartlepool who I believe would benefit greatly from a reinvigorated conservative party that can and will hold labour to account. ............................

So sayeth the man who was a Conservative Party Member when it ruled Hartlepool in coalition with Labour/SCABs and a man who, when he had the chance, made another grubby deal with the SCABs for their votes.

akarjl2

mk1

Shane's views on Council critics:

Quote from: SRMoore on January 05, 2013, 01: PM

One of the things Eric Pickles wanted to see happen from the localism act was "for the silent army of armchair auditors to help identify where local authorities can make savings" (to paraphrase)

I bet he has changed his tune on that one as well!

Grumblstiltskin

I'd like to see Shame's official stance on drink drivers, as the leader of our grate(lol) Clowncil it would be interesting to see him go public....or was the public bit the 2 cases?

akarjl2

Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on October 06, 2020, 01: AM
I'd like to see Shame's official stance on drink drivers, as the leader of our grate(lol) Clowncil it would be interesting to see him go public....or was the public bit the 2 cases?

As a convicted drunk driver ( last time 3 times over limit) I can guess his official stance.....