Started by mk1, September 23, 2020, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

diSme

I believe everything and nothing

akarjl2

Scargills secret love child?

From FB page

QuoteJennifer Elliott Cllr Akers-Belcher could always ask his husband, I believe he's had some dealings with the police recently....

****** sorry Walked into that one.Don't you just love******* Belcher,face like a plastic surgeons dustbin who still thinks people actually give a rats ar** what he "thinks".

Admin note: Post moderated
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

akarjl2

Quote from: diSme on September 23, 2020, 11: PM
Poor bloke. He has it so hard....  ???

I guess you should be careful what you wish for .....

Johnny Bongo

@akarjl2.  There's really no need to insult plastic surgeons dustbins ;).  I also must 'protest' at Mk1 for frightening any local children or those of a nervous disposition with that photo.  It's not Halloween yet!     

Land Phil

I've not visited the forum pages for some time.

Now I know why.

Don't have nightmares.

akarjl2

Quote from: Land Phil on October 02, 2020, 01: PM

Nice to see you back- you haven't missed much that can not be found by spending hours looking at Youtube archives and 1950s newspapers ;D

diSme

Quote from: Land Phil on October 02, 2020, 01: PM

Now I know why.

Don't have nightmares.

I think it's fair to say you haven't missed much...

mk1

Quote from: diSme on October 04, 2020, 03: PM

That is because a lot of the posters that used to be anti-Council suddenly became very 'pro-Council' when their political choice was elected. Why would you  post on an anti-establishment Forum when you are an avid fan of the current establishment?

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on October 04, 2020, 03: PM
Quote from: diSme on October 04, 2020, 03: PM

That is because a lot of the posters that used to be anti-Council suddenly became very 'pro-Council' when their political choice was elected. Why would you  post on an anti-establishment Forum when you are an avid fan of the current establishment?

I didn't realise it was an anti-establishment forum. I thought it was more of a truth-seeking platform.....

I'm only interested in the truth, whether it goes against the grain or not.

mk1

Quote from: diSme on October 04, 2020, 04: PM

I didn't realise it was an anti-establishment forum. I thought it was more of a truth-seeking platform.....

Yes...............funny that 'the truth' being sought  always seems to fit in with the 'truth-seekers' political leaning.
All Councils of all political leanings become corrupt. Only a  fool would think that getting your side into office will change that awkward 'truth'.

akarjl2

Spot on :)

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on October 04, 2020, 04: PM

Yes...............funny that 'the truth' being sought  always seems to fit in with the 'truth-seekers' political leaning.
All Councils of all political leanings become corrupt. Only a  fool would think that getting your side into office will change that awkward 'truth'.

I have no ties whatsoever to any particular party or candidate, and I totally agree that corruption is rife, on all sides of the game. It seems that there is no such thing as a truly independent candidate. There are always ulterior motives. These are the 'truths' that need to be persistently exposed.

mk1

It seems that there is no such thing as a truly independent candidate. There are always ulterior motives. These are the 'truths' that need to be persistently exposed.

Not everyone would seem agree with that. Check  the effort currently being expended on local social meeja to defend the current Council and blame Boris and even Mike Hill for the current lockdown.
It reminds me of the outcry (again on local social meeja) when Labour claimed (prior to the last Council election) there was a deal being worked out between the SCABs and The IU. Much scorn was heaped on those making the charge but then after the Election the IU did a deal with the SCABs!

mk1

Seen on Facebook. It is all down  to them there  Labour lot.................

'All the King's Horses and all the King's men.............