London invasion

Started by grim reaper, August 23, 2020, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

Here we go again. The police are gearing up for, it is estimated, up to one million demonstrators/rioters, threatening to swamp London, in support of blm and the extinction mob.
I found this video on youtube, of a police stop a short while ago, in the US of A.

For one moment I thought I was going to have to go down on two knees at every sporting event, but this time the convicted piece of sh*t didn't die.

Take a look at   youtube.com/watch?v=fmyeVr3Sw5c

Have a look at what the American police have to put up with on a daily basis.
That is where we are heading in this country.
The blacks claim 'racism' at every turn and now our police are backing off.
Which is the desired effect of the protagonists.

These people need to look at how they deal with EACH OTHER, before they claim the 'whites' are against them.

Cue the usual bong-eye.....

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on August 23, 2020, 08: PM

Have a look at what the American police have to put up with on a daily basis....................

I know. I mean you shoot an unarmed black man 7 times in the back as he tries to get into his own car  (with his children inside the car) and  people label you a racist......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89fAdjVEHE

mk1

In this clip we see  how a simple harassment of a lone black woman rebounds in a spectacular fashion.  You can clearly hear the officers voice break at 1:16 as the magnitude of his mistake hits him and he can barely keep it together as he  makes pathetic excuses as he tries to save his career.  Notice how she 'smiles' as he tells her her windows were too dark (at 1:47) even though he does not have the window-testing tool.  You can smell his fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOOugVwko

I am reminded of that famous line in Jaws 'You're  gonna need a bigger boat'

akarjl2

Looked like a reasonable stop to me.

What exactly are you suggesting- police only stop cars driven by white drivers? Isn't that racist or a form of racial profiling? Are you implying black people do not commit traffic offences/drink/drug drive/steal cars? Only white people?

And oddly I couldn't care less what happens with American police. I am only interested in what happens in UK.

Cue some video about skinheads chanting/bong eyed loonies.

Settle your piles back on the fence while you harvest yet another all American police are racist video.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Lucy Lass-Tick

I, too, find You Tube footage of American police actions distinctly irrelevant.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: grim reaper on August 23, 2020, 08: PM
Have a look at what the American police have to put up with on a daily basis.
That is where we are heading in this country.
The blacks claim 'racism' at every turn and now our police are backing off.

Yeah see what the police have to put up with now with their actions being made public and splashed all over social media where before they would have been able to get away with it and you know plant guns at the scene.
I guess if I, my family and basically ever one I know of the same colour as me had been historically racially profiled by the authorities and treated as third class citizens for DECADES, you would get a bit sh1tty sometimes after being stopped for the umpeenth time for really no real legitimate reason.  I am not talking about any particular vid link here which Grim kicked off btw, (so take note of the mod Grim, they don't like the irrelevant vids links posted), but of general historical treatment of minorities in the US.

But as a whitey at least I can say that "no it's really all their own damn fault".  Well I would if I was racist, but I am not, so I won't.