How dare you question my integrity, I am a Councillor....................

Started by mk1, August 16, 2020, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

More outbursts in Chamber. Seems this bloke has a real problem keeping his cool. Notorious for celebrating Shane breaking his  (only?) election promise not to raise Council Tax with a raised fist salute  he now gets on his 'Do you know who I am' pedestal in order to distract from his past collaboration with the Akers-Belchers and Cranney.

https://hbcexposed.wixsite.com/mysite/funding-panel-f?fbclid=IwAR1uHxHsKkDj5UYtWaDJK6llUur7KLJvbDAwLWoPt51Qlg4VyuHqSeo3KMI

Councillor Mike Young visibly angered by the accusation from the Independent Councillor that he could potentially use his outside interests to influence any potential funding panel if he was to be appointed sparked outrage from the councillor for the Rural West where the meeting was then briefly paused by the Chair of the Committee Cllr Shane Moore, with Cllr young stating on record that he was to seek "legal advice" over the claims made by the Independent Councillor.

The assertions made are likely in response to the revelation that Cllr Young has been involved in no less than 7 other failed businesses sparking concerns that Hartlepool is looking at yet another councillor who's following in the footsteps of another failed political figure.

mk1

Have no fear citizens. We have a cast-iron guarantee from Mike Young that your Council Tax will be 'frozen' this year. You can 100% rely on this promise:

https://twitter.com/mikeyoungUK

Just like you could rely on Shanes previous promise not to raise it last time:

Still what can you expect from a Council Leader who made a disgusting deal with the SCABs to keep his ramshackle group of shysters in power.

Inspector Knacker

The jobless puritanical jihad continues zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Same old, same old.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on September 11, 2020, 10: AM
The jobless puritanical jihad continues zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Same old, same old.

Yep disappears off the radar for a few weeks on a regular basis.......

At least he is consistent

Consistently boring
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....