Covid Karen/Chad warriors defend their rights..............

Started by mk1, July 14, 2020, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 17, 2020, 02: PM
Quote from: mk1 on July 17, 2020, 12: PM
Pot-bellied old men
Can you say that? = Fat shaming

I guess my attempt at humour failed......

Quote from: diSme on July 17, 2020, 06: PM
'fat shaming'!  ;D
What is the world coming to?

.....all getting very silly the grave of Guy Gibsons dog (Dam Busters) is being removed as dog had an "offensive" name apparently....

I guess at least one African country will have to dream up a new name?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

akarjl2

'fat shaming'!  ;D
I guess one of the admins is a bit chubby  ;D

Standby for someone to be put on premod lol.....or banned.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 17, 2020, 06: PM
'fat shaming'!  ;D
I guess one of the admins is a bit chubby  ;D

Standby for someone to be put on premod lol.....or banned.

Fortunately, none of the admins are in the least bit 'chunky' ... nor are we touchy (just as well) ... now where's the chocolate ...?  ;D

mk1

I think it disgraceful how a family of German immigrants were forced (by the 1900s version of the EDL?)to ditch the  House of Saxe Coburg and Gotha tag to becomes  as English (sounding) as scones and cream tea.
Cue teutonic joke about the "The Merry Wives of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha".
Perhaps Andrew will be made to revert back and keep the assumed  family name out of the papers when the inevitable happens?

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 17, 2020, 08: PM
I think it disgraceful how a family of German immigrants were forced (by the 1900s version of the EDL?)to ditch the  House of Saxe Coburg and Gotha tag to becomes  as English (sounding) as scones and cream tea.

Serves old QV right for not marrying an Englishman. It got worse we have ended up with royals marrying Americans........ ;)

QuotePerhaps Andrew will be made to revert back and keep the assumed  family name out of the papers when the inevitable happens?
He needs to concentrate on keeping himself out of prison never mind the papers.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on July 17, 2020, 08: PM
I think it disgraceful how a family of German immigrants....
What's up with German immigrants circa 1900....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 17, 2020, 06: PM

I guess at least one African country will have to dream up a new name?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger

Astounding ignorance and typical of the closed mindset.

Check the correct pronunciation of 'Niger' 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUFWc3T23Pc

and the etymology of the river it is named after. 

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 22, 2020, 11: AM
Astounding ignorance

Bless the Wikiking swings into action...piles getting the better of you, loosing focus sat on the fence?.....we can all use Google...reality is it still SOUNDS like the "n"word. Only a matter of time before someone like er ms Abbot/comrade corbyn/you demands it changes its name.

Quoteand typical of the closed mindset.

Pleeezzze dont even go their you have ignored all posts re BLMUK and anyone of any colour who's opinions conflict with your view of the world.....er typical of the closed mind set. For example:

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 19, 2020, 06: PM
Someone with common sense

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-53444752

QuoteIt would be unfair to judge a 19th Century man by 21st Century principles.

BLMUK nutters tearing down statues and demanding history be written please note.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 22, 2020, 11: AM
..reality is it still SOUNDS like the "n"word.

So if a French word 'sounds like' and English word we just use either?  ? In that case you are a coque for piscine in the swimming pool.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 22, 2020, 12: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on July 22, 2020, 11: AM
..reality is it still SOUNDS like the "n"word.

So if a French word 'sounds like' and English word we just use either?  ? In that case you are a coque for piscine in the swimming pool.

Correct.......

Now about your fear of addressing the lunacy of BLMUK......

grim reaper

akarjl2; Forget it. You know our very own Piers Morgan can only relate to aspects that fit in with his own, racist, myopic outlook.
That's why he always relates to 'the whites' against the blacks.

You will never, ever, see him relate to the fact WE, 'the whites', called for an end to a practice carried out across the world for centuries..slavery.
They say 'black lives matter' but it appears only to be so when it is a white person against a black life.

If black lives are so dear to them, why don't they march against the blacks killing blacks in London? Circa 130 in the last 14 months.
Why do they kick off about the police stop and searches? Yes, predominantly on black youths because that is who is carrying out the murders...black on black.
But to highlight this black murder situation does not fit their narrative.

They would rather raise to high heaven, a 6' 7" career criminal, a constant drug user and a carrier of a gun to aide his criminality.
The sensible blacks in America are disgusted at this career criminal being raised as a symbol of 'black Americans'.
Google 'Candace Owens' (and others) and they tell of their disgust at blm and the fact Floyd does NOT represent them at all.

Again, Lewis Hamilton bangs on about something from 400 years ago and yet he is quite happy to take millions from a company that used forced, slave labour only 75 years ago.
Why is he still employed as a driver and representative of Mercedes Benz?
What has HE done about the 'black on black' murders occurring almost every day in London?
I thought black lives mattered, Lewis. But only when it's 'white on black'?

blm uk is a vehicle for anarchists, EU remainers, gay rights, Marxist Pravda readers and dross of society et al, to bring down what THEY perceive to be 'white supremacy' and a democratically elected government.
It still rankles we came out of the EU and that communist sympathiser Corbyn was shown the door.
Suck it up, losers.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on July 22, 2020, 04: PM

Google 'Candace Owens' (and others) and they tell of their disgust at blm and the fact Floyd does NOT represent them at all.

I don't have to Google Candice. I already know all about her.
She has sold her soul to the far-right  for 30 pieces of silver.
Here she is praising A-Dolph Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtyctfMu_RM&t=4s

It appears she thinks Hitler's mistake was to start killing Jews outside Germany.

akarjl2

Quoteour very own Piers Morgan

oooh bet that stung......

Quote from: mk1 on July 22, 2020, 04: PM
I don't have to Google Candice. I already know all about her.

AKA Cherry Picking......nothing about other nonsense from BLMUK.....at least you are consistent.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on July 22, 2020, 04: PM

blm uk is a vehicle for anarchists, EU remainers, gay rights, Marxist Pravda readers and dross of society et al, to bring down what THEY perceive to be 'white supremacy' and a democratically elected government.
communist sympathiser Corbyn [

You forgot to  mention Soros is bankrolling it all................

akarjl2