Covid Karen/Chad warriors defend their rights..............

Started by mk1, July 14, 2020, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 16, 2020, 04: PM

Well that depends on you view point................

Accept that you are no longer in control and the 'good old days' are a chimera. Stop blocking the road ahead. .

Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand

https://youtu.be/JxvVk-r9ut8?t=102

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 16, 2020, 04: PM
Stop blocking the road ahead. .

Bless when in doubt or lost for a valid response...YouTube pisssshh lol. Common sense will prevail - once people realise what BLMUK is all about they will be history.....after being investigated  ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 16, 2020, 04: PM
Common sense will prevail -

When this is the normal anti BH.....M  warrior?

https://youtu.be/YBWdwWoYZTw?t=149

Uneducated nut-cases.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 16, 2020, 04: PMUneducated nut-cases.

Oddly fits aims of BLMUK reading their website......guess you haven't read it.  ;)

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 16, 2020, 06: PM
[

Oddly fits aims of BLMUK reading their website......guess you haven't read it.

Why would I need to 'read' anything when I have a showcase of limited intellect/low intelligence  fruitcakes on parade here? 

This type of thug is a natural BH.....BH...EMM.....BHS.......... opponent :

Lucy Lass-Tick

Who's got a subscription to Rent a Yob? Or is it Hogarth's equivalent in the 21st century?

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on July 16, 2020, 09: PM
Who's got a subscription to Rent a Yob? Or is it Hogarth's equivalent in the 21st century?

I am surprised these warriors of the right  have not adopted Hogarth's 'The Gate of Calais' as a standard. It matches exactly   the looney fruitcake view of the French.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 16, 2020, 08: PM

Why would I need to 'read' anything ....

=Smacks of ......"Why would I need to 'read' anything if it may throw in to question the hours I spend "researching" while applying haemorrhoid cream?"

Let me make it easy for you - their gofundme page raising funds.....

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/ukblm-fund

Their aims:

QuoteHow we'll spend the funds!

- Work towards making change at the level of law.
- Developing and distributing educational resources.
- Developing and delivering healing practices in black communities.
- Developing and delivering training, police monitoring and strategies for the abolition of police. Working alongside existing anti-racist organisations to strengthen the wider movement across the UK.
- Supporting the United Family & Friends Campaign (UFFC) in accessing justice for friends and loved ones killed at the hands of British police.
- Providing emergency relief to black communities bearing the brunt of the Coronavirus crisis

So they raise funds for a certain section of the community based on colour (racist?) and  want to abolish the police?= nutters.

Close your eyes .......Imagine waking up one morning to find the police abolished- someone is breaking into your house and you call 999...the call handler asks you what colour you are and when you say white caucasian they put the phone down on you?

Silly? Of course but the declared aim of BLMUK is to ABOLISH the police..only funding or support of any kind would be for black communities......health service reliant on "Healing practices" ??? As opposed to science ?

Cue images of skinheads...rent a yobs.......etc from the "can't think of a logical argument" file on your Sinclair zx 5 1/4 floppy.......

I won't be getting on my knees for these clowns....neither should anyone else with half a brain.

You will not comment or deny supporting them - now who's a bong eyed looney? :o

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 17, 2020, 06: AM

Cue images of skinheads...rent a yobs.......etc from the "can't think of a logical argument" file

Thanks for the hook.

See here England's finest patriotic peace-loving statue protecting flag-waving  anti-BLM protesters express their support for 'the Police' :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuAr5ceUbsI

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 17, 2020, 06: AM

I won't be getting on my knees for these clowns...

I would strongly advise you not to try.  The recent events prove that the violent thuggish anti BLM crowd have not yet mastered the art. See here how a helpful Police Officer tries to show  a low-IQ warrior the correct way to do it only for the fool to conflate 'bending' your leg  with fully extending it .'

I expect all those years of watching goose-stepping   Nazi  videos has confused the poor soul.

https://youtu.be/nSjn7SILJPY?t=32

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 17, 2020, 07: AM

Thanks for the hook.

See here England's finest patriotic peace-loving statue protecting flag-waving  anti-BLM protesters express their support for 'the Police' :

Oh dear- nutters rioting is now the same as millions being raised by a racist group to do away with police?

At least you are consistent- still will not address the lunatic fringe aims of BLMUK.......

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 17, 2020, 11: AM

nutters rioting...............

Patriotic St Georges cross flag waving nutters if you don't mind. The guardians of our historical heritage.  Pot-bellied old men who are desperate to turn the clock back to 'when they was kids' and  played 'ja*ps & commandos'. Times when Battler Britain would  climb into his Spit to bag a couple of  Jerry Me 109s and the pilots  snarled 'Englander schweinhund' with their dying breath. 

Odd that so many of this ilk are Nazi-saluting Union Flag wavers

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 17, 2020, 12: PM
Pot-bellied old men
Can you say that? = Fat shaming

Are you following me along Seaton beach? >:(

PBOM Matter you know......white or black ( or sky blue pink who gives a rats)

Continue with the lardist insults and I will have to report you to the "police" oh wait silly me there won't be any police....ok what's  the number for BLMUK-5-O?

Keep on fence sitting grasshopper.

diSme

'fat shaming'!  ;D

What is the world coming to?

It won't be long before calling a pork pie and pasty munching lard-ar** a 'f**ty' is illegal....

Edit: hahahaha, it seems that saying f**ty is even auto-moderated by the forum!! f***i*g hell. What a f***i*g pisstake.

I guess one of the admins is a bit chubby  ;D
I believe everything and nothing