Hypocrites all

Started by grim reaper, June 29, 2020, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

In the 1950's, Cambridge University hit the headlines, when the 'spy ring' was discovered. Five supposedly loyal people were discovered to be secret communists and selling our State 'secrets' to the Russians.

I believe our universities are still a hotbed of Marxist, ultra-left wing traitors, operating under many guises;
Extinction Rebellion, Climate Change, Black lives Matter UK, Workers Revolutionary Party, Communist League etc etc.

The manifesto of the Black Lives Matter UK includes closing prisons, defunding the police, bringing an end to capitalism etc.
It surely amounts to sedition and anarchy?

The latest outrage from Cambridge Uni is an Indian lecturer, Priyamvada Gopal. She tweeted " White lives don't matter".
There was an uproar.
However, she has now been promoted to 'Professor'.

She gets promoted, the guy that arranged for a banner over Burnley football ground stating "White lives matter", was sacked from his factory job. What is going on here?

How is it ok for a BAME person to say one thing and is promoted, when a white person carries out a similar act in reverse, he is sacked?

Lewis Hamilton is the latest to join the woke team. He states the Colston statue (and all the rest) should be removed as they are tainted by slavery in the past.
His team, Mercedes, are owned by Daimler Benz and in 1944 they had 46 thousand forced slave labourers in their factories, working against their will, for Hitler's war efforts.
In 1988, Daimler Benz had to pay $12 million in reparation to the labourers and families.

Will Lewis Hamilton now rip off his Mercedes badges and retire from the company that made money from slavery?
That was only 75 years ago...he and his ilk are trying to destabilise this country over something that occurred (across the world) 400 years ago and the UK was a leader in having slavery banned!
A tad hypocritical Mr H.

ALL lives matter and we should all live and work together but it will never happen whilst the devious underbelly plots against one of the best, democratic countries in the world.

akarjl2

Completely agree.

However Que MK1 steps in and educates you-watch this space ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on June 29, 2020, 02: PM
In the 1950's, Cambridge University hit the headlines, when the 'spy ring' was discovered. Five supposedly loyal people were discovered to be secret communists and selling our State 'secrets' to the Russians.

I believe our universities are still a hotbed of Marxist, ultra-left wing traitors, operating under many guises;
Extinction Rebellion, Climate Change, Black lives Matter UK, Workers Revolutionary Party, Communist League etc etc.

The manifesto of the Black Lives Matter UK includes closing prisons, defunding the police, bringing an end to capitalism etc.
It surely amounts to sedition and anarchy?

The latest outrage from Cambridge Uni is an Indian lecturer, Priyamvada Gopal. She tweeted " White lives don't matter".
There was an uproar.
However, she has now been promoted to 'Professor'.

She gets promoted, the guy that arranged for a banner over Burnley football ground stating "White lives matter", was sacked from his factory job. What is going on here?

How is it ok for a BAME person to say one thing and is promoted, when a white person carries out a similar act in reverse, he is sacked?

Lewis Hamilton is the latest to join the woke team. He states the Colston statue (and all the rest) should be removed as they are tainted by slavery in the past.
His team, Mercedes, are owned by Daimler Benz and in 1944 they had 46 thousand forced slave labourers in their factories, working against their will, for Hitler's war efforts.
In 1988, Daimler Benz had to pay $12 million in reparation to the labourers and families.

Will Lewis Hamilton now rip off his Mercedes badges and retire from the company that made money from slavery?
That was only 75 years ago...he and his ilk are trying to destabilise this country over something that occurred (across the world) 400 years ago and the UK was a leader in having slavery banned!
A tad hypocritical Mr H.

ALL lives matter and we should all live and work together but it will never happen whilst the devious underbelly plots against one of the best, democratic countries in the world.

Whats up cupcake? Triggered because  BLM are setting the agenda and making real changes everywhere?  The movement is a stunning success and real change is happening even in the deepest deep  south of America.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-state-flag-remove-confederate-battle-emblem/

Your world is crumbling and good riddance to it.

Here is the considered opinion of one of your compatriots-a man so thick he conflate  BLM with BHS!

https://youtu.be/YBWdwWoYZTw?t=141

mk1

I believe right-wing fruitcakes are far more dangerous. Like this British group who were planning to attack US soldiers and, like you, falsely  pin the blame on 'Extinction Rebellion, Climate Change, Black lives Matter UK, Workers Revolutionary Party, Communist League etc etc'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/22/us-soldier-plot-british-neo-nazi-group-to-attack-own-unit

A US Army soldier was plotting with a British occultist neo-Nazi group to attack and kill members of his own military unit, according to a newly unsealed indictment by the Department of Justice.

Ethan Melzer, a 22-year old army private from Louisville, Kentucky, has been charged with conspiring and attempting to murder US nationals, conspiring and attempting to murder military service members, providing and attempting to provide material support to terrorists, and conspiring to murder and maim in a foreign country, the department announced on Monday.

These far-right loonies are the real danger.

mk1

For the cavemen who cant work out what BLM means:

https://youtu.be/N2GQnnAJFL0?t=122

akarjl2

QuoteMK1 steps in and educates you-watch this space ;)

He's so reliable.

mk1

BLM has won the battle for Hearts & Minds. In the USA there has been a huge swell of support and the pot-bellied old white males are beside themselves with rage. Yesterday's men fighting yesterdays wars.  Losers who  refuse to accept reality.   

http://www.allusanewshub.com/2020/06/28/majority-of-americans-agree-with-black-lives-matter-cbs-news-poll-finds/

mk1

the guy that arranged for a banner over Burnley football ground stating "White lives matter", was sacked from his factory job.

Here is the bloke with Tommy Robinson. Tommy Robinson the well know far-right racist. You lie with dogs...................

Sample writings of this 'non-racist' man:

The Burnley supporter had posted a string of offensive comments on Facebook, including a recent post that read: 'Why would anyone in their right mind pay £90 for the new England shirt when it probably cost a company full of tree swinging spear throwers about 80p to make? Not a chance I'm paying that.........................'What a f***ing day! P**i security guard puts some handcuffs on me and says you've been caught sniffing coke in the toilets and then he let me go and said sorry, wrong person. W***er! Longside Burnley!'

Months later he added: 'Laugh to myself everytime I think of all the people who have suddenly realised how much of a mess this country is, I used to get s*** for liking Tommy Robinson when everyone just wrote him off as a racist but now everyone seems to understand him.'.'

Seems his girlfriend is 'not a racist' as well:

Separately, a company in Burnley said it had sacked Hepple's girlfriend, Megan Rambadt, who had been accused of posting racist material on a social media channel.
Solace Foot Health and Reflexology, whose directors included Jake Hepple's mother, said on Twitter that it had been brought to its attention that one of its employees had been "publicly posting and tweeting comments of an abhorrently racist nature". It later named Rambadt and said it had offered her racial sensitivity training, but after a number of conversations it had been decided to end her employment.

Rambadt's Twitter account has now been deleted. Her mother told the Daily Mail her daughter did not write the posts.

I guess her account must have 'been hacked'.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/24/white-lives-matter-plane-organiser-says-police-have-offered-protection

Sample 'non-racist' post from the good lady:

Megan Rambadt, tweeted that her town was 'like a foreign country' before adding in a follow-up post, 'They need sending back on banana boats, stinkin b******s'.

akarjl2

He's on a roll......looks like right-wing fruitcakes is the new bong eyed loonies but no mention of BLMUK wishing to defund police and close prisons or who is controlling the money raised by BLMUK and details of how it is to be spent. Odd eh?

grim reaper

akarjl2...Cos he is part and parcel of the same 'bong eyed loony left'. That's why he is persona non grata in my book...he is the 'Posts' Piers Morgan.
All SHOUTY diatribe with no substance whatsoever. If you don't fall within HIS dystopian outlook, he responds with his SHOUTY graphs and childish name calling. Social intercourse? He thinks that is something to be done in the bedroom.

Let's have a look at American crime lately;
Recently, in Chicago, more than 100 people, almost all of them black, were shot. Fourteen of those, including a 13 year old girl and a three year old boy, were killed.

In New York, there were 125 shootings during the first three weeks of June. Once again, almost all of the victims were black.
In Minneapolis, at least 30 people were shot, over last weekend.
Not a single police officer was involved in any of this gun violence.

These killings received almost no public attention, virtually no media coverage because it is simply routine. It is the way America is these days.

BLM fails to report, or protest about blacks shooting blacks. They and their allies continue to insist the police are the greatest threat to black lives.

Consider this; The latest statistics from the FBI reveal that in 2018, 2925 black people were murdered in the USA. Of those, 2600 were murdered by other blacks.

The number of whites killed by blacks was more than twice as many blacks killed by whites.

In 2018, police killed more whites than they did blacks!

Look at London and the amount of blacks killing blacks...we are in the region of 130 young blacks shooting, or knifing, other young blacks in ONE YEAR.
There is a picture here but the black community won't face it...they are killing each other.

'Living together' will never be accomplished whilst we have an underbelly of militants stirring the 'racial pot', looking for ANY reason to ferment trouble between blacks/whites.

Strange how they can overlook aspects that doesn't suit their narrative...why is Hamilton still accepting £millions from a company that employed forced labour slaves 75 years ago?

Why are different races, inc blacks,  happy to go to Oriel College to be educated,even though it was Rhodes money that built the place?
If they want Rhodes forgotten, surely his statue AND college should be demolished?

They even blame the 'whites/Govt' for the effect of Covid-19 on the BAME sector. Have they witnessed the thousands of BAME protesters, having raves, etc. without a thought for social distancing?
They really need to start looking inwards for a solution, rather than pointing the finger at whites.
This whole scenario is being driven by an underclass, both black and white.
Our Spocks need to being watching them very closely.

akarjl2

Quote from: grim reaper on June 30, 2020, 10: AM
akarjl2...Cos he is part and parcel of the same 'bong eyed loony left'. That's why he is persona non grata in my book...he is the 'Posts' Piers Morgan.
All SHOUTY diatribe with no substance whatsoever. If you don't fall within HIS dystopian outlook, he responds with his SHOUTY graphs and childish name calling. Social intercourse? He thinks that is something to be done in the bedroom.

Light blue touch paper and stand back....incoming!

mk1

almost all of them black........... were black..............
about blacks shooting blacks........... black people............ other blacks............ many blacks......... they did blacks........ blacks killing blacks...we are in  young blacks.......... other young blacks ........
black community........... between blacks/whites. ......, inc blacks, ...........both black..........

Calm down 'artlepool  Karen and kiss your world goodbye.  The public mood has changed and you no longer control the narrative.  Crawl back under your rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF67IBYVPUU

PS.
You forgot to include 'I am not a racist but.....'  &   'some of my best friends are black'

mk1

In 2018, police killed more whites than they did blacks!

I guess you must have been on a 'Keep Britain White' demo with all the other Kippers the day they taught mathematics at your school.

Black people have been 28% of those killed by police since 2013 despite being only 13% of the population.

https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

Maybe you are  one of those saying Tamir Rice was asking for it?

akarjl2

One on a roll......try a search and replace black/all.

mk1

Ian Indian lecturer, Priyamvada Gopal.................. tweeted " White lives don't matter".

No quite.. The full quote is : White lives don't matter. As white lives"

I guess those with the IQ of a turnip have difficulty understanding the last 3 words and are so triggered by the first part they fail to recognise the significance of the last bit.

Helpfully the good Lady  had another go at making her point:

For those at the back:

I'm a Brahmin.

My Brahmin life does not matter

Abolish Brahmin-ness.............

I'm from a Brahmin family. That makes me a Brahmin.

I will say this too then, since Brahmins are the whites of India.

Brahmin lives don't matter-- not as *Brahmin  lives.

Abolish Brahmins and the upper castes.

I guess it went straight over the heads of these sophisticated thinkers.

I think I have found a unique business opportunity. I am going to  bring a van to the next EDL/Football Lads Alliance march and sell wigs and Mr Sheen spay polish-I should make a bomb and perhaps prove you can polish a turd?