Hypocrites all

Started by grim reaper, June 29, 2020, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on June 30, 2020, 03: PM
I should make a bomb and perhaps prove you can polish a turd?

mmmm....I hope forum admin have a robots.txt preventing the google bot from crawling this site or MK1 could be getting a visit from Whyeye 5 oh with statements like that?

Then again I'm sure a few of the boys in blue have access to this forum....as I said light the blue touch paper.... ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on June 30, 2020, 04: PM

mmmm....I hope forum admin have a robots.txt preventing the google bot from crawling this site or MK1 could be getting a visit from Whyeye 5 oh with statements like that?

Then again I'm sure a few of the boys in blue have access to this forum....

Heard it all before. As they say talk is cheap.
This is  time I (and SL another member here)were threatened with the Police by the Labour Mob:

Names obscured to protect the guilty.

Did them no good then and will do you no good today.

I am sure Kate will confirm the details if you are in any doubt.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on June 30, 2020, 06: PM

Me? Lol Seriously? :) Don't flatter yourself...I couldn't careless if you get your collar felt or not.

An entertaining, somewhat predictable keyboard warrior on a minor local forum who never fails to amuse/irritate and sits on the fence.....long may it continue -  great entertainment when there's nowt on the telly.

Power to the people Citizen Smith.

Grumblstiltskin

I wonder how many people that post here have spent time with black people, good times and bad?

mk1

Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on June 30, 2020, 07: PM
I wonder how many people that post here have spent time with black people, good times and bad?

When I was in Hammersmith what struck me was the way the population was mixed in all strata of society. You had all colours working in all jobs. In the NE if you ever have to use a 'professional' then they are 99% white. Non-white lawyers, doctors. teachers are rarer than a full head of hair at an EDL march. In Hammersmith about every third person you dealt in every occupation with was non-white.   Until we get non-white authority figures as people with power and influence  in our area race will always be a problem.  That will bring its own problems. Its bad enough now when the Football Lads Alliance  thugs rage when an asian security guard catches then doing coke at a football match so think how much worse it will be for those troglodytes when they come up before a bench of non-white Magistrates for sentence!

admin

Oh yes - the boys in blue most certainly do have access to this forum. One person spent 8 hour locked in a cell because of someone's perceptions of what they'd written.

So please play nice, peeps.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on June 30, 2020, 07: PM
Quote from: mk1 on June 30, 2020, 06: PM

Me? Lol Seriously? .
As I thought, all fur coat and no........

https://imgur.com/L3h6P4Y

akarjl2

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: mk1 on June 30, 2020, 08: PM
Quote from: Grumblstiltskin on June 30, 2020, 07: PM

When I was in Hammersmith what struck me was the way the population was mixed in all strata of society. You had all colours working in all jobs. In the NE if you ever have to use a 'professional' then they are 99% white. Non-white lawyers, doctors. teachers are rarer than a full head of hair at an EDL march. In Hammersmith about every third person you dealt in every occupation with was non-white.   Until we get non-white authority figures as people with power and influence  in our area race will always be a problem.  That will bring its own problems. Its bad enough now when the Football Lads Alliance  thugs rage when an asian security guard catches then doing coke at a football match so think how much worse it will be for those troglodytes when they come up before a bench of non-white Magistrates for sentence!

You're obviously healthy enough Mk1, not to have had to go to the A and E at North Tees.  My son was rushed in at the beginning of the year, due to asthma.  There were several different 'races' / nationalities...ALL of them doing the best for my son, every one of them explaining to me what was happening as they worked to save him!  I am and will be eternally grateful to them all. 
Having said that, that's not to say I agree with this BLM campaign, in as much as when anyone says or writes WLM, then there's uproar! All this nonsense with slavery and statues....they'll find anything to be angry about.  Haven't seen many protesting about the Guardian, though!

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on July 01, 2020, 05: PM

You're obviously healthy enough Mk1, not to have had to go to the A and E at North Tees.  My son was rushed in at the beginning of the year, due to asthma.  There were several different 'races' / nationalities...ALL of them doing the best for my son,

That was not my point. You have to move around in a totally integrated community to understand. We are used to foreign health workers but not to non-white upper middle class professionals.  Bank managers in dreadlocks in Hartlepool?

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on July 01, 2020, 05: PM
All this nonsense with slavery and statues....they'll find anything to be angry about. 

Did you ever consider that 'they' may be offended  by the statues?
I don't think you would be  one of those who believe we should bring back the Black & White Minstrels and the Robinson's Golly but that is because you now realise how bad it looked. Bet you didn't at the time they were popular. Attitudes change.

Hands up all those who think the Poles should be forced to put back all the statues of Lenin and Stalin they tore down.
What about the statues of Saddam in Iraq?

Perhaps you don't remember this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35787116

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on July 01, 2020, 07: PM
You have to move around in a totally integrated community to understand.

Ah the mythical "totally integrated community" - in UK? All colours, creeds and nationalities integrated fully?

Where exactly is that? At the local centre for the blind?

It does not exist so you can not claim to have experienced it.

Integration does not exist and never fully will. Not because of colour but because of background, identity and religion.

BLMUK is obviously a political group run by nutters....I note you have not commented on their recent tweets and manifesto.

Back to the fence- careful you don't get piles..... ;)

admin

Admin. Note - You Tube clip deleted - we really don't want to see that sort of foulness on the Post

akarjl2

mk1

Quote from: admin on July 02, 2020, 04: PM

Admin. Note - You Tube clip deleted - we really don't want to see that sort of foulness on the Post

Perfect example of  how times change. OK in 2018, not welcome today. 

(Link live in old post but broken here by me to stop it playing)

Quote from: mk1 on February 08, 2018, 04: PM

Here is the spokesman for Anne Marie's new Party...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?                time_continue=2&v=pJWooxgbmLs

Admin note: This clip contains strong language & many will find it offensive

admin

Quote from: mk1 on July 02, 2020, 08: PM
Quote from: admin on July 02, 2020, 04: PM

Perfect example of  how times change. OK in 2018, not welcome today. 

(Link live in old post but broken here by me to stop it playing)

Quote from: mk1 on February 08, 2018, 04: PM

Here is the spokesman for Anne Marie's new Party...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?                time_continue=2&v=pJWooxgbmLs

Admin note: This clip contains strong language & many will find it offensive

Appreciate that you appreciate the change in public perception.