End of the domes?

Started by akarjl2, June 28, 2020, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: pensionater on July 03, 2020, 12: PM
The young guy who is trying to set up a gym in the domes......Lets hope they smiled for the new CCTV cameras he had installed. ;D

If you are referring to "Mr Motivator" who was screaming his lungs out over a speaker system at 0600 every morning I would be surprised if he's installed anything- he doesn't own the domes he's just renting the space, the domes staff told me ,prior to lockdown- and he made a right ar** of himself posting on FARCE book that Boris's lockdown instructions right at the start of lockdown were just advisory.......the domes management crapped themselves when the realised what he'd posted......

There are some screen shots kicking about of his numptness but having a life and not being MK1 I binned them.....

So he is not the brightest star under the dome?.........combined with dodgy operations and systems....my money is on the baby dome going the same route as mummy dome....deflated and then ripped.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on July 03, 2020, 05: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 03, 2020, 05: PM
he's black and grey, not brown and somewhat larger.

This grey and this bigger?

You're getting there..... but a jet black body...a cross between a meerkat and an Ewok.
Quite a bit of Bedlington in that lovely hound you posted. Mind you, I'd need to see the shape of the head from a side perspective to be sure, lovely face though.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 12, 2020, 09: PM
Quite a bit of Bedlington in that lovely hound you posted. Mind you, I'd need to see the shape of the head from a side perspective to be sure, lovely face though.

It is a Bedlington without the  sissy haircut. Every couple of weeks we have a fight. I try and comb him out and he tries to bite me when the knots get caught in the brush!

He  looks very different  short haired

Or with a Albert Einstein backcomb:

Inspector Knacker

Ours was sent to the groomers and lost his ginger beard, he looked completely different, but now it's growing back.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.