Practise what they preach

Started by Devils advocate, May 20, 2020, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devils advocate

https://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/news/article/1938/residents_urged_to_respect_covid-19_restrictions

QuoteCouncillor Shane Moore, Leader of Hartlepool Borough Council, said: "The vast majority of people have been very supportive of the measures introduced to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and we are very grateful for that.

Mr Moore should maybe practise what he preaches.
Whilst i was at Aldi on Dunston Road on Monday 18th May. I noticed Mr Moore coming out of the kitchen entrance at the side of the Golden Lion with another 2 males. I did not recognise the other 2 gentlemen but i did recognise Mr Mooore. As one of Mr Gillens land rovers was parked up i am presuming that the 3rd person may of been Mr Gillen.
None of the 3 i had seen had any kind of PPE and stood at lot closer than 2 meters apart.
Mr Moore got into his car and the other gentleman left it another car.

Seems hypocrisy is still alive and well in the Civic Centre.

Would you care to explain Mr Moore?

akarjl2

Quote from: Devils advocate on May 20, 2020, 11: AM
Whilst i was at Aldi on Dunston Road on Monday 18th May. I noticed Mr Moore coming out of the kitchen entrance at the side of the Golden Lion with another 2 males.......Mr Moore got into his car and the other gentleman left in another car.
Wonder if he's up to his old tricks....Hope the boys in blue read this and give Shames vehicle the extra attention it warrants.......once a drunk driver...stupid....twice a drunk driver ( 3 times limit and denying had a drink)= lethal weapon and a disgrace.

he has previous for drunk driving x 2

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/ukip-councillor-tanker-driver-sentenced-13232704

Please don't tell me ohhh it was 3 years ago.....so what ,he should have been banned for life and obviously is not a fit and proper person to be uncharge of anything let alone a clowncil
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....