why not Hartlepool??

Started by kevplumb, May 19, 2020, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl2

Because the clowncil need to keep the trough full - we all know how many snouts have to be taken care of.

When you are of a certain IQ level and below + unemployable and suffering from visions there is not a lot else you can do to fund your lifestyle.

Maybe "Shame" needs bombarding with emails and messages?
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

fred c

If a resident receives benefits the council already subsidise that to the tune of an extra 8% which means the normal 20% is reduced to 12%.....The government gave all councils extra funding to support those on benefits which reduces their council tax even further, I think HBC have or will be implementing that scheme.

kevplumb

just had the letter this afternoon
I'm in credit £7  ;D ;D ;D
that has to be a first £ 167  :D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Might it not be wise to see what happens? The Northern Echo has always pretended Hartlepool doesn't exist so it not being mentioned in this article proves nothing yet.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

It's happened, eligible residents have already received notification of the extra money, I think the initial letters were sent out last week......

Inspector Knacker

I suspected if the money was being issued to all authorities they'd take a dim view of it being stashed in the municipal mattress. It was always gonna paid out.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Grumblstiltskin

Quote from: kevplumb on May 19, 2020, 04: PM
just had the letter this afternoon
I'm in credit £7  ;D ;D ;D
that has to be a first £ 167  :D

Maybe Shame treated us all to a "one over the limit"