Covidiots At it everywhere

Started by akarjl2, May 08, 2020, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Drove down a certain Hartlepool street after dinner today and was surprised to see ten 'people' outside a house. I thought it was the queue for extras for the remake of The Adams Family...... the 'ladies' in enchanting oversize dressing gowns and Jim jams. The 'leading men' contenders in a stunning collection of third world charity shop rejected outfits badly in need of pressure washing on an industrial scale.
'Social distancing' was an alien concept, just a BIG word they say on the telly about that there 'Coronation Iris' whoever she is. I don't know if it was a row or Morris Dancing practice.
I slowed down and give them a stare as I drove past, then you realised they weren't firing on all cylinders.
Will it dare infect them.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Seaton front- the "sheeple" queuing down the street right next to each other for Deep fried Virus n Chips.....

Teesbay retail park traffic queuing as retards race to buy essentials like lamp shades paint and compost

People really are thick.....Wonder how many of them will be dead from C19 in 3-4 weeks?

Standby for Tsunami of infections around the country........
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Topcat

I think you will find the the queues at Teesbay were caused by the people wanting to buy burgers not the people wanting to go shopping,there are several places there that sell food which is a perfectly good reason to go there.

akarjl2

So what's different about last few days? Ive never had to que to shop there during lockdown.
( clue= relaxation of lockdown)

The chip shop at Seaton obviously has fans here who reported these comments to owners who then posted images on Farcebook of their adoring customers calmly socially distancing.......

stable door...horse bolted?

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl2

Natural selection at work.....

mk1

It is all a load of over-hyped bollocks shamelessly exploited by  the  papers that got the flyers.  A simple check on The British Freedom Movement will explain everything. Far-right conspiracy-theory anti-vaxxer nutcases . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mCLtC4cM7U

mk1

Inspector Knacker

Biggest mystery of all, why on earth would anyone queue for a cup of over priced poncey coffee in a plastic cup......?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 16, 2020, 08: AM
Biggest mystery of all, why on earth would anyone queue for a cup of over priced poncey coffee in a plastic cup......?

Can't understand why anyone wants to walk around clutching a takeaway drink at all ... mind you, I rarely drink coffee or tea ... ...

Johnny Bongo

Social anthropologists are having a field day in this present 'climate'!  Has anyone here noticed that, with the roads being quieter than usual, certain retards (who somehow managed to pass their driving exam..or not!) are excessively speeding around town.  I saw some arriss flying up Park Rd yesterday, at approx 50mph...I kid you not!  Plus, there's a lot of 'off road' vehicles...motor bikes, quads, etc, flying around without a care in the world! And now that the restrictions have been further lifted, I expect that more retards will believe that they have the right to do exactly as they please, regardless of the law!  This virus is targeting the wrong people!   

akarjl2

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on May 17, 2020, 12: AM
This virus is targeting the wrong people!   

Is it?

The R number in NE is probably the highest in UK- there must be a reason. Give it time, the Covidiots clock is now ticking, the results will show soon enough.

Amazingly the convicted drunk driver (x 2) at HBC has "figured out" that it is not safe to send our kids back to school.....then again it could be a PR ploy....given his history I am assuming public safety is not something he fully understands.

I heard a clever suggestion on radio on Friday- keep all schools closed for another 6 weeks= the summer break...then re open and skip so called summer holidays? Nobody in their right mind will be booking holidays anyway and it gives us another 6 weeks waiting time for R number to come down?

kevplumb

I keep reading on various sites" now the lockdown is lifted"
no, it isn't there's just a few little perks thrown into early IMHO
the idiots are still on the streets
social distancing LOL 
when is the message going to get through to their "I won't get it " mentality
this thing is a killer
I'm all in favour of the retards killing themselves
its who they  infect meanwhile that's the worrying thing !!
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

akarjl2

Quote from: kevplumb on May 17, 2020, 11: AMits who they  infect meanwhile that's the worrying thing !!

Correct Kev