Covidiots At it everywhere

Started by akarjl2, May 08, 2020, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Boris has confused the hell out of many it seems- well that is the excuse they use.

Out and about once a day with dog, having not seen family or grand kids for weeks but I see morons disregarding covid rules.....running in groups less than 1 meter from each other....two blokes in horse and trap up and down Seaton front..... more and more cars up and down full of families....

and the m**r*n round the corner having BBQs almost every day 5 or six cars pulling up and swarms of kids everywhere.

I would like to think it is some form of natural selection and nature will cull the covidiots.... the problem is how many others will they infect before they end up in ITU?

Easy solution would be instead of dishing out fines .....arrest anyone ignoring rules for breach of peace....straight in front of a magistrate next day after night in cells and name and shame in Snail.

Cue stream of abuse and an indignation from people stating they need to see families.....cant cope etc.

Er Tough s**t.... do it or wait for the next wave of deaths which will be much higher.....

Anyone struggling with concept of 2 meters think of a coffin between you and the next person...

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Johnny Bongo

Totally agree with you.  Looks like folk are having VE day street parties today....just hope most folk have the sense to keep their distance!  As for natural selection, let's just hope so....and the thieving druggies too! 

kevplumb

have to go along with that
more so the last bit the gits are wearing gloves and masks to avoid the CCTV
thought the ignorance of the rules was just in this neck of the woods TBH
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

diSme

I believe everything and nothing

akarjl2

Quote from: diSme on May 09, 2020, 01: AM
figures

as in evidence / proof?

OK just found out this morning my mother currently living in a town nursing home..although asymptomatic has tested positive for Covid 19.

Thats one figure I know of that affects me.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on May 08, 2020, 11: AM
Boris has confused the hell out of many it seems- well that is the excuse they use.

Two points here. The confusion is the work of the media. Since this started they just seem to pick away like a like a dog at a scab. Constantly looking to be the smart ar**'s and counter every government move by introducing their own so called contrary experts into something no one has dealt with before.
Then there's the politicians trying to score points and spending the entire post Coronavirus period preaching after the event and when you look at the p reachers you wonder what they'd have done.
As for the lock down busters, they're just ignorant bellicose gobsh*tes who from the start we're going to do just what they wanted because that's how they live their lives. They lead the hunt, they were the very first 'bog roll pirates' grabbing to gross excess, fuelled by their basic selfish instinct, because it's all about them.
They don't care and never will, they're like the life long drunk who falls under a bus and despite all the wheels going over him, gets up and carries on drinking, it never affects them .
To them, we're just mugs.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

seaton

For me the government have made a right hash of thing sending the public into a panic buying spree clearing supermarkets Paying people 80% of their salaries, great companies shut up shop no salaries to pay, employees sat at home getting paid for doing nothing. There should have been regional meetings directing businesses how to manage Covid 19 not the daily blurb from London, the government seem to forget there are people who live north of Watford.

Some businesses could have stayed open if social distancing had been properly managed obviously not places where there were large social gatherings like pubs/restaurants. B&Q is now open and I assume they will be managing the social distancing the best they can although there will be odd shopper who think they can do as they want. Tesco is a great example how to manage things, one way system in place and being policed by the staff albeit they receive abuse sometime from an irate shopper.

Now the government are going cut the subsidies but not back to zero immediately which will make companies and people realise they have to sit up and we have to manage the situation, Covid19 is not going to disappear overnight, it's here for the foreseeable future.

Yes we have the minority of idiots who think they know better having their BBQs etc , we need an organised return to work which we will have to although some places like Bars/Restaurants would be nigh I possible to manage. I think the weather had a big influence on the lockdown, we must have had one of the mildest Springs ever, no rain, no frost so people were going out more often. What a difference today, big drop in temperature bit of rain, little or no queues at the Supermarkets.

Look round at the staff in the Supermarkets etc, they ignore social distancing when stacking the shelves impossible to do so. Have any of the many Supermarkets in Hartlepool closed because staff have caught Covid 19 ?

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 10, 2020, 12: PM
As for the lock down busters, they're just ignorant bellicose gobsh*tes who from the start we're going to do just what they wanted because that's how they live their lives. They lead the hunt, they were the very first 'bog roll pirates' grabbing to gross excess, fuelled by their basic selfish instinct, because it's all about them.
They don't care and never will.

....hopefully dead gobshites around 3 weeks time.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: seaton on May 10, 2020, 01: PM
For me the government have made a right hash of thing sending the public into a panic buying spree clearing supermarkets
That was the work of the media, showing pictures of empty supermarket shelves in London. Trouble is I was informed by several different journalists in London that stocks were Ok, the big media boys were targeting a couple of empty stores, result, panic by people naturally.
As for the toilet roll saga, it began in Australia who for some bizarre reason does not produce it's own toilet rolls and imports them from....China!!!!
Deliveries were still arriving but shoppers in Australia thought they'd dry up but they din't.
What the hell the toilet roll connection is to a respiratory illness is beyond me. Lemmings.

kevplumb

watched Boris on the box last night and to be honest I was no wiser when he finished  his missive

whats the rules now ? anybody know ??
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Lucy Lass-Tick

Don't think that then 'rules' have really changed much - it was more a set of aims and objectives. The only real change is encouraging people whose jobs are available to get back to work (before the jobs disappear) - oh, and people can get a bit more of the great outdoors (where the boffins declare risks to be minute). There will probably be some flesh on the bones when the back up documentation's released this afternoon (& parliament discusses the set up).

Inspector Knacker

I can't understand the confusion, it's just lock down as usual with a couple of perks. If someone wants a picnic in their car on the moors, fair enough. But there's nowhere of any consequence open.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 11, 2020, 08: PM
I can't understand the confusion, it's just lock down as usual with a couple of perks. If someone wants a picnic in their car on the moors, fair enough. But there's nowhere of any consequence open.

Exactly. A few minor (experimental?) tweaks.

Grumblstiltskin

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 11, 2020, 08: PM

He's let us go Sea fishing again, that may just keep me sane

kevplumb

Quote from: akarjl2 on May 10, 2020, 05: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 10, 2020, 12: PM
They don't care and never will.

....hopefully dead gobshites around 3 weeks time.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/300-covid-19-patients-now-18239166

231 confirmed in hartlepool  :-[