Doggie Diner at Elizabeth Way shops?

Started by akarjl2, April 19, 2020, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

As if we don't have enough to contend with ....latest lunacy

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/politics/council/plans-hartlepool-doggie-diner-where-humans-can-eat-their-hounds-seaton-carew-2541845

So in summary if you know the area you know how rammed the car park gets .....someone from out of town thinks it is a good idea to open a dog/owners cafe in the middle of the shops.

Even as a dog owner I don't believe it is a good idea. More dog urine all over mall outside shops bakery and existing food takeaways.

Even less car parking available etc.

Better suited to front ...Marina....etc

If you disagree with proposed development go to :

http://eforms.hartlepool.gov.uk/portal/servlets/PlanningComments?REFNO=P/2020/0002

enter P/2020/0002

and register your views.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

pensionater

Have you ever thought of moving ? All you do is whinge about everything or anybody that wants to open a business in Seaton.

akarjl2

Oh dear lockdown mania trips in.......

Quote from: pensionater on April 19, 2020, 07: AM
Have you ever thought of moving ? All you do is whinge about everything or anybody that wants to open a business in Seaton.

Have I? Where?

I suggested outlets should close as lockdown started as a result of retards standing 50 deep outside for their daily dose of fish n chips- oddly a a measure to protect NHS and others

Why would I move because of a daft idea that if it goes ahead will last a a few months?

What part of:

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 19, 2020, 07: AMBetter suited to front ...

Did you not understand?

Oh yea I get it Specsavers are closed .......

pensionater

You were complaining about noise from the Domes before the virus hit.

akarjl2

Quote from: pensionater on April 19, 2020, 09: AM
You were complaining about noise from the Domes before the virus hit.

Correct= noise at 0600

= without permit and before allowed times oddly I don't want to listen to some grunt blasting music and commands accross the estate at that time.

then the muppet running grunt classes at domes was telling people on Farcebook to ignore government social distancing advice Domes management were less than impressed at that one.

=are you suggesting we ignore advice?

So in summary

I live in Seaton ( do you?) so I am entitled to express my opinions about the area.
I don't like speakers blaring out at 0600 who would?
I support Seaton businesses in right place at right time
In my opinion Elizabeth way shops next to existing food outlets is not right place.
Others may not agree- not a problem and ignore this post.
If they agree with my opinion feel free to register objections on clowncil webpage.

Easy peasy.....Next.....

diSme

I am also a dog owner and lover.

I agree with akarjl2 in that this is not the correct location for such a business. I do think it's a great idea, and I'm always a proponent of dog-friendly ventures, but this particular idea needs to be located nearer to where people actually walk their dogs, as well as in a building that has an outdoor area that is suitable for mutts.

Down on the front somewhere would be far more suitable. At Elizabeth Way parade, it would only really attract people who live very nearby, and people transporting their dogs by car. Parking is already a bit of an issue down there, plus I think it would only be a matter of time before there was some kind of accident between a vehicle and a dog  :-\
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

Me and the wife sometimes take the dog on holiday with us and enjoy finding a pub that welcomes dogs. However, the idea of a 'restaurant' full of dogs and their owners could be a nightmare. If we want to enjoy a meal, we don't take the dog.
Bad idea in a local shopping parade.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Have you ever thought of moving ?
Where you gazing grumpily into the mirror when you said that....?

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Johnny Bongo

How about a dog grooming parlour / canine clothing boutique in Lizzy shops?  Advert in the Mail / Hartlepool Life could read 'Doggy Style at Seaton Shops'!  If nothing else, it'll attract a load of voyeurs....who may spend a bit of money in the other outlets!  Ifg you want a dog's dinner, go to the HBC meetings!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on April 20, 2020, 11: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 19, 2020, 08: PM
Have you ever thought of moving ?
Where you gazing grumpily into the mirror when you said that....?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Just another inept Labour apologist waking from his hibernation sniping from behind the sandbags of grumpiness. ;D