Full council meeting 20th Feb 2020

Started by Tee_Ess_25er, February 25, 2020, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tee_Ess_25er

Am I right in thinking there was a full council meeting last Thursday.  If so I am guessing that not much of interest happened as there are no posts regarding it here.  Or is it people just don't bother now as they will undoubtedly be shot down by the gruesome twosome.

Lucy Lass-Tick

There was a meeting - I wasn't there, but reports are that CAB wants to defer a decision on planned social housing and link it in with some kind of commercial venture.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on February 25, 2020, 11: AM
There was a meeting - I wasn't there, but reports are that CAB wants to defer a decision on planned social housing and link it in with some kind of commercial venture.

Does he know any 'property developers'? ::)  Or perhaps the 'commercial venture' might be a cafe!  ;D.   

akarjl2

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on February 25, 2020, 11: AM
people just don't bother now as they will undoubtedly be shot down by the gruesome twosome.

Thats my excuse I just cant be bothered with fence sitters who just have a dig for the sake of it.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on February 25, 2020, 11: AM
Am I right in thinking there was a full council meeting last Thursday.  If so I am guessing that not much of interest happened as there are no posts regarding it here.  Or is it people just don't bother now as they will undoubtedly be shot down by the gruesome twosome.

It features  on other sites and the completely polarised Facebook versions are :

a) Saintly Shane was blocked by evil Labour and the horrible SCABs and it is all a massive conspiracy plot to make him lose control in May.
b). The decision was just delayed to see if any other means of finance (than borrowing) could be found.

DRiddle

This is what happens when you make life hard for the people who provide the vast majority of the meaningful information which pours out of HBC.

There's loads of things which have occurred over recent days and weeks which I'm sure would be of interest to people who read this forum.

I'm sure MK1 knows these occurrences. I certain do. But do I want to raise awareness on here? Then have a bunch of people who think it's 'banter' to racially abuse 'foreigners' and compare them to dogs, have a pop at me?

Probably not   :-X

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on February 26, 2020, 06: AM
This is what happens when you make life hard for the people who provide the vast majority of the meaningful information which pours out of HBC.
Who are these mysterious characters of whom you speak. And who's making their life hard. Really?

There's loads of things which have occurred over recent days and weeks which I'm sure would be of interest to people who read this forum.
We only have your word for it it.

I'm sure MK1 knows these occurrences. I certain do. But do I want to raise awareness on here? Then have a bunch of people who think it's 'banter' to racially abuse 'foreigners' and compare them to dogs, have a pop at me?

Probably not   :-X
So why did you bother then?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Quote from: diSme on February 26, 2020, 07: PM
The Messiah has forsaken us!
You are nearly right.

In its current state the Forum is a god-forsaken place.

diSme

I believe everything and nothing

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on February 26, 2020, 07: PM

Sorry people I cant be everywhere all the time  ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on February 26, 2020, 07: PM
Quote from: diSme on February 26, 2020, 07: PM
The Messiah has forsaken us!
You are nearly right.

Well, no point in you coming on then if that's how you feel.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.