Transport infrastructure.

Started by Inspector Knacker, January 19, 2020, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 22, 2020, 02: PM

A crumpled suit wandering the corridors of power with no power, the town unrepresented to all intents and purposes..
He has something he can boast about-he demolished The Hartlepool Brexit Party.
He trounced Trice and humiliated all those loudly predicting his demise.

fred c

Lets face it, Hartlepool Labour have a long history of dodging there responsibilities when it comes to investigating complaints against members.

Flip the coin and the self same Hartlepool Labour have always been very quick to make allegations and point the finger at others.

In the case of the allegations against the Member it does come across as a bit hypocritical, the complainants legal representative described a confidential complaint' leaked to the press in October, as 'a gross breach of her privacy' and yet he has sought to remain anonymous in the reporting of an upcoming employment tribunal case taken by a woman who has accused him of sexual assault and harassment.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on January 23, 2020, 11: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 22, 2020, 02: PM

A crumpled suit wandering the corridors of power with no power, the town unrepresented to all intents and purposes..
He has something he can boast about-he demolished The Hartlepool Brexit Party.
He trounced Trice and humiliated all those loudly predicting his demise.

Spoken like a true labour supporter- the alternative explanation being if you put a wheely bin up for election win hartlepool the idiots would vote for it...cos mee mam does.....

Bit like the Durham miners gala organisers planning on banning Tory mps......despite there being no Durham mines

or miners= it is a case of who cares?

The wet fish is a none entity representing a small peninsular town that the rest of the country doesn't give  a rats about- even the electorate living here it would seem
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

eddy

Is it wrong to be a labour member and hate the guy / party at local level?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 23, 2020, 12: PM
if you put a wheely bin up for election in hartlepool the idiots would vote for it...

Some might say the reason Tice did not get elected is there were not enough idiots willing to vote for him

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: eddy on January 23, 2020, 12: PM
Is it wrong to be a labour member and hate the guy / party at local level?

Perfectly understandable. People can have ideals but be unhappy with those who purport to represent these principles if they don't believe that they're up to scratch.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on January 23, 2020, 12: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on January 23, 2020, 12: PM
if you put a wheely bin up for election in hartlepool the idiots would vote for it...

Some might say the reason Tice did not get elected is there were not enough idiots willing to vote for him

I would rather Tice than Hill

Actually I would rather the wheely bin than Hill

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 23, 2020, 04: PM

There are two types of voters.
Those stupid enough to think the world will end when the opposition get elected and those dumb enough to think things will get better if their man wins.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on January 23, 2020, 04: PM

Those stupid enough to think the world will end when the opposition get elected and those dumb enough to think things will get better if their man wins.

Looks like the wheely bin has it then......same value and same presence if stood in parliament on our behalf.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 23, 2020, 04: PM

So basically you're saying.... ' I lost, my party lost, but because I'm incapable of being wrong, I'll carry on denying reality'..... just like the Labour Party are doing.

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 23, 2020, 05: PM

So basically you're saying.... ' I lost, my party lost, but because I'm incapable of being wrong, I'll carry on denying reality'..... just like the Labour Party are doing.

I am saying that unlike other s here I have no 'side'.  To me they are all the same and thus I can call whoever I want. I am not  one of those who feel the need to automatically post something positive  when the party I claim not to prefer comes under attack. You can call Hill you can call Tice you can call your  mother for all I care because not having a horse in the race means I can sit back and laugh at the discomfort of those who  lie about their affiliations.

Inspector Knacker

You have no side....? So basically you announce you come here to mock everyone (apart from those who agree with you).
Now that is odd behaviour. Very odd.
Ever thought that maybe.............?

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 23, 2020, 06: PM
You have no side....? So basically you announce you come here to mock everyone (apart from those who agree with you).

Just read my mind (again) I guess OAP days out to York etc are getting too expensive /boring?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 23, 2020, 06: PM
I guess OAP days out to York etc are getting too expensive /boring?

Hardly. The world is my lobster.  I am getting so  lazy I even get the train from New Street to Moor Street.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 23, 2020, 06: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 23, 2020, 06: PM

Just read my mind (again) I guess OAP days out to York etc are getting too expensive /boring?
It's more sensible than say turning up at a football match and criticising both teams when really only criticising one.  ;)