Transport infrastructure.

Started by Inspector Knacker, January 19, 2020, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on February 05, 2020, 11: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 05, 2020, 09: AM

When your 'life' is devoted to Party politics at the lowest level, to the exclusion of everything but blind subservience to the Party line, you tend to be a bit on the dim side.
After all any Party lackey has to quickly learn that all knowledge has to conform to Partyspeak, so best to ignore everything else and drink copiously at the Party fountain of 'knowledge'.

Do a Forum search for 'Chamberlain' and you will see how dim certain Party members can get.
Do it yourself.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on February 05, 2020, 11: AM
Quote from: fred c on February 05, 2020, 07: AM

. Difficult to figure out without seeing the original comment.
A good general rule if applied across the board. However......

diSme

What was the original topic again....?
I believe everything and nothing

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: diSme on February 05, 2020, 01: PM

Probably rare birds in the Peruvian jungle ... PS FAO another member -  here's an update - if we want to see details about militaria we'll go to the Imperial War Museum

fred c

The labour Pixie called a Post members father a Nazi......No context needed, no apology offered and the deputy leader of the labour group attempting to pass off a p**s take Luftwaffe/Nazi mix up as an apology

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: diSme on February 05, 2020, 01: PM
I started it and I've forgotten. ;D

akarjl2

I would suspect it was something about the Brexit Party and fruitcake loonies...everything seems to go down that route combined with secret revelations from a failed clownciller and quotes/videos supplied by our resident archivist. ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

DRiddle

Quotea failed clownciller

Lol. I only got involved to help bring down the SCABS and to help highlight the local Labour Party had been hijacked by chancers and charlatans.

I stood in ONE election, won it (Shane came 5th of 5 in the election i won by the way) and set about my aim above. I  highlighted my views very publicly to a wider audience in the town. I called them out of every possible occasion, embarrassed them in speeches in the chamber, in the local media, on here and helped expose them for what they are. I stood toe to toe with Cranney, Sloth and mad dog to the extent that all 3 of them went for me either verbally or almost physically on several occasions.

We're now at a stage where the SCABS are firmly drinking in the last chance saloon before May and labour locally has largely cleared the decks of a group who were frankly, scum.

i don't claim credit for that, there were MANY people involved and it was a long process. In the grand scheme of things I went into HBC with the aim of helping to bring down a council which i believed to be amongst the most morally corrupt in the country. I wanted rid of Cranney, mad Dog, Barclay, anyone with the name Akers and/or Belcher as well as various other hangers on.

The job will be finished by others in May.

But please, troll on behind your pseudonym  ;)

akarjl2

Quote from: DRiddle on February 06, 2020, 10: AM
Quotea failed clownciller

Lol. I only got involved to help bring down the SCABS and to help highlight the local Labour Party had been hijacked by chancers and charlatans.

Well I will give you credit for being instrumental in their downfall-  :) :) :) :)it would seem they are now setting about their own destruction without assistance from others.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

We're now at a stage where the SCABS are firmly drinking in the last chance saloon before May and labour locally has largely cleared the decks of a group who were frankly, scum.

I agree totally with your opinion of the cabal, but I question whether local Labour did anything to get rid of them. The local Labour group sat impassive for years like nodding dogs and played tickle belly.
The cabal committed political suicide when the electorate got sick of their ....'performance'. They'll be gone by May.
You played your part as did others , but the local Labour Party deserve no credit whatsoever for tolerating their leadership for so long.

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 06, 2020, 04: PM

I agree totally with your opinion of the cabal, but I question whether local Labour did anything to get rid of them. The local Labour group sat impassive for years like nodding dogs and played tickle belly.
The cabal committed political suicide when the electorate got sick of their ....'performance'. They'll be gone by May.
You played your part as did others , but the local Labour Party deserve no credit whatsoever for tolerating their leadership for so long.

Very well said. Didn't the scabs ultimately turn their backs on Labour, not the other way around...
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

The cabal thought they were untouchable. They didn't lose the plot because there wasn't a plot to lose. They were political opportunists who could have stood for any party and if they lived in the Home Counties doubtless they'd have been Tories.
If you want to power, you join the Party in control of where you are.
How they stayed in power so long is beyond comprehension. We have eyes that can see, yet the local herd kept their collective heads down and apparently saw NOWT. They marched meekly and obediently to the drumbeat of a pantomime cast of 'politicians'. When the whole rotten edifice began to crumble they emerged from the rubble patting themselves on the back like survivors. They were part of the problem, the supports that held it all together and any  idea of congratulations for those who stayed under the 'rubble' till they were sure their leaders had legged it is risible.
In my opinion, their governance of our town was like putting a Ming vase out at a chimps tea party.
I have always advocated against national party's having anything to do with local politics and stand by that and why I applauded the advent of PHF.

fred c

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 06, 2020, 04: PM

The LabMob would like everyone to believe they mucked out the SCABAL Stable not so, I could name at least half a dozen labmob councillors who sat back and did sweet FA about the SCABAL's excesses whilst they were councillors and even less when they left office.

In actual fact there are still 3 sitting councillors who ambled along under CABS Leadership, they all raised their hands in support of the dozens of motions put before full council.

What they never mention is the role played by the HCLP in all of this, HCLP and it's committee suffered from the Ostrich Syndrome, heads buried in the sand hoping that the s**t storm would pass over them.

So lets get it right...........It was the late and sadly missed Steve Latimer with others including D Riddle that brought about the demise of the SCABAL, for the labmob to claim they cut out the cancer that infected local labour is wishful thinking on there part.

Inspector Knacker

I recently watched the comedy drama 'Death of Stalin'. You wondered where fact and fiction parted. However, after the film I thought how much it reminded me of the closing days of the Dear Leaders departure to Comrade Scargill's collective.