Transport infrastructure.

Started by Inspector Knacker, January 19, 2020, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 04, 2020, 07: AM

the Big Bad Brexit Party have disappeared now, as their target has now been achieved,
They disappeared because hardly anyone voted for them. They were wiped out. Failed to get elected anywhere and were trounced in Hartlepool by the political giant Mike Hill !
Its comical to see those who were totally convinced they were going to replace the Labour Party  and change politics 'forever' pretending they were Boris supporters.
Boris is not Farage and a Boris deal will not be the deal Farage wants so no The Brexit Party did not achieve  anything other than reduce the Tory majority

DRiddle

QuoteThreatening to pull the trigger is just Windbaggery

Threatening to pull the trigger? Lol. Channel 4 were tipped off and the overt racist within the woodpile was publicly exposed, forced to resign and the police became involved.

That's windbaggery is it? 

We truly are living in a post truth world.

fred c

No news from the Hartlepool Blah about a local Pixie Activist casting aspersions about someone being a Nazi........

Or is windbaggery only a one way street travelling in a non labour direction.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on February 04, 2020, 12: PM

No one here (and I mean absolutely no one) did more to bring about the downfall of the SCABs/Labour than David.

True windbaggery would be claiming you want to keep national politics out of local elections then joining a national political party!

fred c

In this instance it could be that someone may have had the plums to report it to the relevant agency.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on February 04, 2020, 08: AM
Boris is not Farage and a Boris deal will not be the deal Farage wants so no The Brexit Party did not achieve  anything other than reduce the Tory majority

At the risk of pointing out the obvious- who cares? We are out. The Labour Milly Tant lunatic party has been destroyed. I call that a double win.

Locally I couldn't give a rats- as long as we have HBC it really does not mater who is running it they will continue to take us to the cleaners and look after their own interests.

Scabs and Co have been replaced by an opportunist 2 x drunk driver ( which IMO means he is not a fit and proper person to hold the office).

Come may hopefully he will be history....

Icing on the cake the cardboard cutout MP is STILL under investigation by the police and a tribunal..maybe there is even more good news to come and he gets the boot?

Time to shut down the local clowncils......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

akarjl2

No news from the Hartlepool Blah about a local Pixie Activist casting aspersions about someone being a Nazi........

Talking of truth - are you intending to run for high office oops freudian slip as a clownciller/windbag/waste of oxygen ( delete as appropriate) once again? Lets hear it first here!
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on February 04, 2020, 08: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 04, 2020, 07: AM

the Big Bad Brexit Party have disappeared now, as their target has now been achieved,
They disappeared because hardly anyone voted for them. They were wiped out. Failed to get elected anywhere and were trounced in Hartlepool by the political giant Mike Hill !
Its comical to see those who were totally convinced they were going to replace the Labour Party  and change politics 'forever' pretending they were Boris supporters.
Still bitter eh...? They also took Labour votes across the country. Served their purpose, not needed now.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on February 04, 2020, 11: AM
QuoteThreatening to pull the trigger is just Windbaggery

Threatening to pull the trigger? Lol. Channel 4 were tipped off and the overt racist within the woodpile was publicly exposed, forced to resign and the police became involved.

That's windbaggery is it? 
You just don't get it do you. Oh dear,
We truly are living in a post truth world.
Will that 'we', be you and your faithful hound? Because you must have invented the concept.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on February 04, 2020, 01: PM

No one here (and I mean absolutely no one) did more to bring about the downfall of the SCABs/Labour than David.

True windbaggery would be claiming you want to keep national politics out of local elections then joining a national political party
We'll watch future developments in that department with interest.

fred c

The "Nazi" FB post by a labmob activist has been removed.......Who'd a thunk an influential labmob Pixie would have posted such an abusive & possibly illegal comment ?

fred c

Apparently an apology was made for Big Pixies Nazi comment......I didn't actually see it, but he somehow mixed up Nazi with Luftwaffe....How anyone could mix up the two really takes some believing in fact I suspect no body does.

So to clarify the terms for the benefit of anyone to stupid not to already know.

Nazi

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/nazi

Luftwaffe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftwaffe

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on February 05, 2020, 07: AM
but he somehow mixed up Nazi with Luftwaffe....How anyone could mix up the two really takes some believing in fact I suspect no body does.
When your 'life' is devoted to Party politics at the lowest level, to the exclusion of everything but blind subservience to the Party line, you tend to be a bit on the dim side.
After all any Party lackey has to quickly learn that all knowledge has to conform to Partyspeak, so best to ignore everything else and drink copiously at the Party fountain of 'knowledge'.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 05, 2020, 09: AM

When your 'life' is devoted to Party politics at the lowest level, to the exclusion of everything but blind subservience to the Party line, you tend to be a bit on the dim side.
After all any Party lackey has to quickly learn that all knowledge has to conform to Partyspeak, so best to ignore everything else and drink copiously at the Party fountain of 'knowledge'.

Do a Forum search for 'Chamberlain' and you will see how dim certain Party members can get.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on February 05, 2020, 07: AM
Apparently an apology was made for Big Pixies Nazi comment......I didn't actually see it, but he somehow mixed up Nazi with Luftwaffe....How anyone could mix up the two really takes some believing in fact I suspect no body does.

I can see how it can be done. If you were in the Luftwaffe and a Party Member them you are a Nazi. Difficult to figure out without seeing the original comment.