Time for the Brexit rats to jump ship ?

Started by DRiddle, January 16, 2020, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

= time for HBC to be binned they provide no value.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

fred c

I certainly don't condone the fist bump, given the circumstances it was a crass act to have performed, but it has been covered on a number of occasions on social media particularly on the Pixie Pages, with that in mind...........

No one with a smidgeon of knowledge about the Hartlepool Labour Party would believe they would have voted 'Against' the motion if they were in control of the council, all hands would have been raised on the orders of 'The Whip'

As for context...... How does stirring the s***  sound
The vote against was nothing more than an opportunity for the LabMob Propaganda Ministry to start the New Year with a 'Magnificent Victory'.......Cue more trawling and trolling of social media by the Pixies.

Inspector Knacker

The Stepford's voted to order for years. A bit rich, this outbreak of moral indignation from the Hinge and Bracket of outrage. It really is soooooo funny.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

How Labour or any group would have voted on the rise isn't the issue though is it?

The issue is how Mike Young behaved when the vote was carried.

Even the SCABS had the sense to blame government cuts, say there was nothing they could do, look somber and move the agenda on.

I really can't see any context at all in which his behaviour is anything other than crass and inexcusable.

Johnny Bongo

Thank the Lord that he didn't whoop with delight :o .....or it might have been on the BBC & Channel 4 news...and a column in the Guardian and Independent!
What next, I wonder?

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on January 24, 2020, 08: AM
Thank the Lord that he didn't whoop with delight :o .....or it might have been on the BBC & Channel 4 news...
He only made a pig's ear of it-not a pig's head!

DRiddle

QuoteThank the Lord that he didn't whoop with delight :o .....or it might have been on the BBC & Channel 4 news...and a column in the Guardian and Independent!
What next, I wonder?

On the plus side for Mike Young, at least being a councillor means he can probably afford to pack in having to do those SugarPuffs adverts.

Inspector Knacker

So you're Honey Monsterist then eh? No surprise there then"
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.