Local issues and matters

Started by Topcat, December 20, 2019, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcat

I would like to ask the administrators if it's time to rename this section as the Mk1/ Inspector Knacker d**k waving thread because that's almost all I see on here lately.

Hubris

Quote from: Topcat on December 20, 2019, 09: AM
I would like to ask the administrators if it's time to rename this section as the Mk1/ Inspector Knacker d**k waving thread because that's almost all I see on here lately.
Fully support your sensible proposal Topcat. But as for d**ks, whereas I'm not certain about IK's status in that regard, the other one for sure constantly displays all the classical compensational behaviours of the lack of one.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on December 20, 2019, 04: PM

the other one for sure constantly displays all the classical compensational behaviours of the lack of one.

How did you find out I was a post-op trans?

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on December 20, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: Hubris on December 20, 2019, 04: PM

the other one for sure constantly displays all the classical compensational behaviours of the lack of one.

How did you find out I was a post-op trans?

I knew it  ::) ::)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

'Dick waving', Really? Well if we weren't on here you'd have nothing to read. Might I suggest you make a contribution more frequently, but I need only a post off you,  'your appendage'  is best kept under wraps.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 20, 2019, 08: PM
'Dick waving', Really? Well if we weren't on here you'd have nothing to read. Might I suggest you make a contribution more frequently, but I need only a post off you,  'your appendage'  is best kept under wraps.

All contributions are welcome ... well, almost ... (after all, we do have female admins on both the forum and Facebook page - and we ain't impressed ... and no, it isn't any form of envy).  :D

Lucy Lass-Tick

PS - who's 'Dick Waving'? Is he a member? ...  ;)

Inspector Knacker

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 20, 2019, 07: PM

I knew it 

At least the wife is happy.  I overheard her telling a friend how the Op was a godsend for her. She seems to think I make a lot of mistakes because I heard her say what she most looked forward to was the end of all my 'co*ck-ups'.

seaton

I made a similar post a few months back, I never read any of their posts or comments, they have thoroughly destroyed what was once a great site by taking it over with nonsensical comments the majority of the time and there consistent bickering.

mk1

Quote from: seaton on December 21, 2019, 12: AM

I made a similar post a few months back, I never read any of their posts or comments, they have thoroughly destroyed what was once a great site by taking it over with nonsensical comments the majority of the time and there consistent bickering.

The recent CT increase and the mealy-mouthed excuses by the Council leader would once have generated a mountain of complaints.  However currently there is absolutely no  interest in anything that is critical of Shane and anyone daring to post a negative comment will soon discover his mistake.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on December 21, 2019, 05: AM
However currently there is absolutely no  interest in anything that is critical of Shane and anyone daring to post a negative comment will soon discover his mistake.

I suspect people were focused on getting out of Europe and did not give a rats about Hartlepool clowncil for a few weeks. Unsurprisingly the sheeple voted the cardboard cut out back in who will sit there dribbling incoherently every time he is faced with a camera ( well unless the ongoing police investigations goes against him).

As for Shame Shane he is a convicted drunk driver who was 3 times over the limit and daft enough to plead not guilty. Boom convicted as below......

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/ukip-councillor-tanker-driver-sentenced-13232704

Think about that - pis*ed out of his brain he climbed into a lethal weapon and drove down West View road....gets caught then lies ....pleading not guilty. Ok drink driving is a pet hate of mine, anyone who does it should be banned for life, given the information and warnings about the risks.

Imagine what would have happened if he had been pis*ed and waving a loaded shotgun around in the street? He would either be dead or doing time.

So we now have an arrogant fool who, pis*ed up, ignores the law, climbs into a car and puts peoples lives at risk - then lies claiming he wasn't pis*ed. A convicted drunk driver in charge of the Clowncil.....and the icing on the cake is he was elected as a representative of one party then jumps ship when he smells blood and senses a political opportunity.= in the job under false presences.

I hope people remember his behavior when we next have clowncil elections.

Is that comment negative enough? ;)

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

kevplumb

sounds c**k on the money to me  :D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: seaton on December 21, 2019, 12: AM

What thoroughly destroys a once great site is people not coming on. No one is asking you to read all the comments, read what you want to read, that's your choice.
If you don't want to turn this site into another Tumbleweed Junction, try contributing more. Don't go slagging off those who make an effort to put some life into the board. Tut- tutting changes nothing. I'm going nowhere and I bet Mk1 isn't either.