Tice to see you, To see you Tice

Started by Land Phil, December 19, 2019, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

Quote from: grim reaper on January 16, 2020, 02: PM
Will I be celebrating on Jan. 31st? Too damn right I will.  ;D 
My bottle of Taittinger Rose is already chilling; the canapes will be assembled on the afternoon and I hope to be able to purchase some fireworks, so we go out with a bang, not a whimper.  ;D

If there is to be a collection for 'Big Ben' bongs, I'll gladly drop £100 their way.

The more you read about the perverse way the EUSSR spends its client states money, it makes you weep.
Juncker and his officials (lapdogs) fly by private jet every month, the 220 miles to Strasbourg. There for 4 days, in 4 & 5 star luxury, they then fly back to Brussels, ready to repeat the process the following month.     12 times a year!
The cost? The EUSSR (us and other member states) pick up the tab for 12 million Euros.
These are the people imposing rules on US regarding our vehicle emissions!

Of course, the Greta Thunbergs of this site will insist it is money well spent.  :( 
A 15 year old that refused to go to school, or have dialogue with her parents for 4 years, is now classed, by the wokes and snowflakes, as the new messiah.
I suppose they could be right, 'climate change' is the new religion.  :(  :P 

Rest easy Land Phil, just think back to 2016 and the devious lies employed by G. Osborn, Bank of England et al. The exact opposite of what they predicted (the end of the world) occurred and we are flourishing.
Watch us go when the shackles of the EUSSR are finally cast asunder.  :P  ;D  ;)