Tice to see you, To see you Tice

Started by Land Phil, December 19, 2019, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on January 15, 2020, 06: PM
Quote from: fred c on January 15, 2020, 05: PM

Yeah lets see if they will be as obstructive now we are no longer in the 'cosy club'

The Boris 'Deal' is the same as the May Deal with very minor tweeks. In reality what the EU has agreed to is the same as was on offer for the last couple of years.
Boris blinked.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz i see the records stuck again.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

It appears in some quarters the answer to awkward questions is slap on a load of multi coloured graphs under the seriously misplaced assumption we're all a bunch of thickets overwhelmed by them and unable to comprehend them.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Land Phil on January 15, 2020, 03: PM
Honest question, what will there be to celebrate ?

As an aside, the cost of Brexit now exceeds the cost of being in the EU.
Honest answer, plenty.
As an aside from me, why are remoaners obsessed with balance sheets and totally devoid of anything else.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 15, 2020, 09: PM
It appears in some quarters the answer to awkward questions is slap on a load of multi coloured graphs under the seriously misplaced assumption we're all a bunch of thickets overwhelmed by them and unable to comprehend them.

Oh well .,, cue a clip ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8RhZDGLEXM

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 15, 2020, 09: PM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/german-growth-falls-to-six-year-low-hit-by-manufacturing-recession-11579086072

There are articles like that about every nation.

UK for example:
Quote from: Johnny Bongo on January 15, 2020, 08: PM

Blame Trump and his insane Trade Wars. Even if their is a world-wide recession Germany is far better placed to deal with it than the UK.

mk1

mk1

As an aside from me, why are remoaners obsessed with balance sheets and totally devoid of anything else.

I saw you made a 'balance sheet' comment so I posted the balance sheet that showed your claim was incorrect.
If you make other incorrect claims of a non-financial nature I will correct them as well

mk1

Two of those graphs are dated 2018. So at the very least 13 months out of date.
So how do you post 2019 figures before the end of 2019-which means  2020?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 15, 2020, 10: PM

I saw you made a 'balance sheet' comment so I posted the balance sheet that showed your claim was incorrect.
If you make other incorrect claims of a non-financial nature I will correct them as well
YOU will correct me? You really are deluded. Time to retire Mr Chips.

Inspector Knacker

https://www.wsj.com/articles/german-growth-falls-to-six-year-low-hit-by-manufacturing-recession-11579086072

And in your closeted world the only articles that count are the ones YOU select. You really are the Miss Haversham of the board.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 16, 2020, 07: AM
YOU will correct me? You really are deluded. Time to retire Mr Chips.

:) :) :) Exit stage left.......senior rail card at the ready....the people of York await you.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

grim reaper

Will I be celebrating on Jan. 31st? Too damn right I will.  ;D 
My bottle of Taittinger Rose is already chilling; the canapes will be assembled on the afternoon and I hope to be able to purchase some fireworks, so we go out with a bang, not a whimper.  ;D

If there is to be a collection for 'Big Ben' bongs, I'll gladly drop £100 their way.

The more you read about the perverse way the EUSSR spends its client states money, it makes you weep.
Juncker and his officials (lapdogs) fly by private jet every month, the 220 miles to Strasbourg. There for 4 days, in 4 & 5 star luxury, they then fly back to Brussels, ready to repeat the process the following month.     12 times a year!
The cost? The EUSSR (us and other member states) pick up the tab for 12 million Euros.
These are the people imposing rules on US regarding our vehicle emissions!

Of course, the Greta Thunbergs of this site will insist it is money well spent.  :( 
A 15 year old that refused to go to school, or have dialogue with her parents for 4 years, is now classed, by the wokes and snowflakes, as the new messiah.
I suppose they could be right, 'climate change' is the new religion.  :(  :P 

Rest easy Land Phil, just think back to 2016 and the devious lies employed by G. Osborn, Bank of England et al. The exact opposite of what they predicted (the end of the world) did not occur and we are flourishing.
Watch us go when the shackles of the EUSSR are finally cast asunder.  :P  ;D  ;) 

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 16, 2020, 07: AM

And in your closeted world the only articles that count are the ones YOU select.
Given you never post anything that remotely resembles a reference it is impossible to work out what you think 'counts'.

More reality:

Exports by country over the last 50 years..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PusEVOeVZUs

Note Germany is by far the largest power in Europe no matter what you measure. The UK and France are always fighting for 2nd and 3rd place and there is very little difference in the two nations.
You must rid yourself of this crazy idea that France is  in any way economically inferior or dependent on 'subsidy' from the UK.

Before you choke on your tofu read the above again. Note I  am not denigrating the UK economy but pointing out that the belief that France will collapse if it is not supported by a UK 'subsidy' is absurd.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on January 16, 2020, 02: PM

'climate change' is the new religion.   

That sounds a lot like what  Scott Morrison used to say.
Seems he has changed his mind recently.
I wonder why?

https://globalnews.ca/video/6418636/australian-p-m-says-climate-change-focus-needs-to-be-on-resilience-adaptation

Johnny Bongo

UK for example:

Blame Trump and his insane Trade Wars. Even if their is a world-wide recession Germany is far better placed to deal with it than the UK.

Mk1, I do believe you've mistakenly quoted me.