Tice to see you, To see you Tice

Started by Land Phil, December 19, 2019, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on December 20, 2019, 10: PM
Quote from: kevplumb on December 20, 2019, 07: PM
why thats how pregnant girls sit its comfortable for them

The Kardashian's have made it easier for modern women to keep their balance on crowded trains.......................

Nice 1 mk1......That's a brilliant photo.... funny and yet showing how comfortable the  young girl is in her own body image.

Hubris

The Brexit Party Monkeys (despite mikeyboy's apparent fixation and paranoia of all things bong-eyed loony, pigs heads, blah blah blah ad nauseum) have achieved EXACTLY what Farage set out to ensure over 20 yrs ago - that was to leave the eu. Built on the initial foundation of the creation of UKIP and their surge in popularity, it put such a panic and fear of god into wet lettuce Cameron that we had the referendum. That resulted in the biggest turn-out for any UK national vote ever. The victory for Leave and the subsequent destruction of the remainer Tory's and the complete anihalation of the Corbynista sheeple means that Boris is now able to give us the certainty of being on countdown mode for leaving the institutionally corrupt, profligate, ineffectual and devious EU on Jan 31st. So, suck it up remoaners. It's happening. And as for countdowns, I'm taking small bets that our very own Remoaner-in-chief will actually reach his target of 6000 nonsensical posts by about that very same date. Anyone want to place an each-way bet on that?       Just to repeat — six thousand!!

Inspector Knacker

Time to move on. Objective secured.
The rest is just jibber jabber.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Johnny Bongo

Good morning guys and gals.  Are any of you Brexiteers (myself included in that line) going to celebrate with fireworks / alcohol / massive party, etc, etc, on the 31st at 11pm?  Although, I reckon that there'll be a few drowning their sorrows!  The future's bright...the future's orange BLUE! :)

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Land Phil

Honest question, what will there be to celebrate ?

As an aside, the cost of Brexit now exceeds the cost of being in the EU.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Land Phil on January 15, 2020, 03: PM
Honest question, what will there be to celebrate ?

As an aside, the cost of Brexit now exceeds the cost of being in the EU.

We will celebrate not being shackled to the EU. How has the cost of Brexit been determined?  Who determined it?  The only reason that the EU want a deal, imo, is to secure some more money from the UK....so is this 'the cost of Brexit'? 

grim reaper

Land Phil, get over yourself. You lost, don't cry over spilt milk.
Lots of rubbish has been spouted from the venerable clever clogs on this site, mainly accusing 'leavers' of racism, for wanting to leave the corrupt, self-serving EUSSR.

Have a listen to Anne Widdecombe and the REAL reason we HAD to leave the despots of Germany/Brussels/France.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1228593/widdecombe-brexit-party-EU-parliament-warning-brexit-deadline-boris-johnson-latest-news

Then take a look at the production figures from those countries within the EUSSR, compared to ours.  Notice how they have done nothing but threaten us with ruination, if we dare to leave their cosy cartel.
No fly zones;    Visas reqd., to enter the EUSSR;    Tariffs on our goods to the EUSSR; no more free medical treatment via the EHIC, even though they expect us to treat their countrymen.
Not one word of working with us for the common good, just snide comments and the intent to ruin our country. With friends like these........
As I've said before, we worked together with Europe before the 'EU' scam started, let's pick up from their and work together with them again...just not politically ruled by them.  :)

fred c

Quote from: grim reaper on January 15, 2020, 05: PM
Lots of rubbish has been spouted from the venerable clever clogs on this site, mainly accusing 'leavers' of racism, for wanting to leave the corrupt, self-serving EUSSR.

Have a listen to Anne Widdecombe and the REAL reason we HAD to leave the despots of Germany/Brussels/France.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1228593/widdecombe-brexit-party-EU-parliament-warning-brexit-deadline-boris-johnson-latest-news

Then take a look at the production figures from those countries within the EUSSR, compared to ours.  Notice how they have done nothing but threaten us with ruination, if we dare to leave their cosy cartel.
No fly zones;    Visas reqd., to enter the EUSSR;    Tariffs on our goods to the EUSSR; no more free medical treatment via the EHIC, even though they expect us to treat their countrymen.
Not one word of working with us for the common good, just snide comments and the intent to ruin our country. With friends like these........
As I've said before, we worked together with Europe before the 'EU' scam started, let's pick up from their and work together with them again...just not politically ruled by them.  :)

Yeah lets see if they will be as obstructive now we are no longer in the 'cosy club'

mk1

Then take a look at the production figures from those countries within the EUSSR, compared to ours. 

Yes 'we' sure have got The Germans and The french worried.........................

mk1

More figures to show how the UK compares.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on January 15, 2020, 05: PM

Yeah lets see if they will be as obstructive now we are no longer in the 'cosy club'

The Boris 'Deal' is the same as the May Deal with very minor tweeks. In reality what the EU has agreed to is the same as was on offer for the last couple of years.
Boris blinked.

diSme

Excellent post that. Couldn't have encompassed it all better myself  :)
I believe everything and nothing

Johnny Bongo

Two of those graphs are dated 2018. So at the very least 13 months out of date.  I seem to remember reading something (perhaps a few days ago) which said that Germany in sliding into reccession.  The way I see it, is if the EU don't want to play ball with us fairly, then we can take our business elsewhere. Then where will the likes of VW, Audi, Mercedes , BMW, etc, be?  Same with other EU countries.  Once the producers start losing business from the UK, they will blame the EU and campaign to leave it, en masse!  It's the beginning of the end for the EU.  Good riddance to them!

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on January 15, 2020, 08: PM
Two of those graphs are dated 2018. So at the very least 13 months out of date.  I seem to remember reading something (perhaps a few days ago) which said that Germany in sliding into reccession.  The way I see it, is if the EU don't want to play ball with us fairly, then we can take our business elsewhere. Then where will the likes of VW, Audi, Mercedes , BMW, etc, be?  Same with other EU countries.  Once the producers start losing business from the UK, they will blame the EU and campaign to leave it, en masse!  It's the beginning of the end for the EU.  Good riddance to them!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/german-growth-falls-to-six-year-low-hit-by-manufacturing-recession-11579086072