Putting Hartlepool on the map..................

Started by mk1, December 11, 2019, 04: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 11, 2019, 01: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 11, 2019, 07: AM
If you knew all this David which is a revelation to most people why did YOU not speak up if you've known it for this long....? People like this want cleansing from local politics.
Shane was told last Friday and he never said a word in public about it.
[/quoteDavid's apparently  known for far longer but said nowt. If we'd known they could have had the drains up and flushed them out a lot sooner. It's all in the timing eh?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on December 11, 2019, 02: PM
Look at the timing of my posts alluding to it. It's clear I knew about it. I agree he needed exposing.

Think on this before you cast your stones. Channel 4 knew EXACTLY where to send their undercover journalists. They knew EXACTLY who to befriend and to get the start running his mouth off.

They knew that. They didn't roll into Hartlepool on the off chance.

It looks to me like he WAS exposed by someone.
WAS IT YOU? You apparently knew what was going on by coming on here playing silly games giving hints about this when this which should have been revealed when it first came to light.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on December 11, 2019, 09: PM
Report who to whom?
Seriously? You truly are a politician from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.  ::)

DRiddle

2 days into 2020 and another 'Brexit Party Councillor involved in racism controversy' situation is brewing.

It's not a 'big' as the channel 4 Mincher thing, but the core is essentially the same.

The numbers are getting quite tight in the chamber now though.

So will it be a swift sacking from the party, or merely an apology and 'crack on' as if nothing happened?

akarjl2

For god sake here we go again - the "riddler" trying to prove his value/smartness with preemptive  "told you so" post here....warm up for an attempt at re election?

1. Nobody gives a s**t about the Brexit party any more why because....try n keep up ....we are leaving Europe at the end of the month.

2.If you have real evidence of racism anywhere other than Chinese whispers- grow some balls and report it to the police

3. If you have no EVIDENCE that would stand up in court- shut up.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 02, 2020, 07: AM
For god sake here we go again - the "riddler" trying to prove his value/smartness with preemptive  "told you so" post here....warm up for an attempt at re election?

1. Nobody gives a s**t about the Brexit party any more why because....try n keep up ....we are leaving Europe at the end of the month.

2.If you have real evidence of racism anywhere other than Chinese whispers- grow some balls and report it to the police

3. If you have no EVIDENCE that would stand up in court- shut up.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/1024x768q90/923/3zTcVU.jpg

DRiddle

You are aware they still run the council, right? If you're happy for the town to be ran by a party with an overtly racist member that's up to you. Personally I'd rather that wasn't the case.

We leave the EU this month do we? Lol

Of course we do  ;)

akarjl2

Quote from: DRiddle on January 02, 2020, 09: AM
You are aware they still run the council, right? If you're happy for the town to be ran by a party with an overtly racist member that's up to you. Personally I'd rather that wasn't the case.

Great grow some and report it to the police.

QuoteWe leave the EU this month do we? Lol

Of course we do  ;)

Penny has dropped then?

So you are pis*ed off that a government  set on leaving EU is in power and you are only concerned with pointing fingers at the now redundant Brexit party who nobody with a life has any further interest in.

Shame will be desperately wondering who will have him and his clowns next and how he can continue milking the system- the same as all other clowncillers.

I will take your attempted deflection to mean you haven't got the balls to make an official report to the police if you have specific evidence - typical wanna be politician.

Alternatively you are talking sh**e.

Nothing new there then  ;)

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: DRiddle on January 02, 2020, 09: AM
If you're happy for the town to be ran by a party with an overtly racist member that's up to you.

First of all, Happy New Year to one and all.
Mr Riddle, what do you mean by the underlined term above?  Is this person ranting and raving against other races OR has he expressed his opinion to a few people?  No undercover reporters this time?  If he was COVERTLY racist, we wouldn't know, would we!  If, or more likely, when The Brexit councillors all jump ship and join another party (if anyone will have them!)
who do you think will be the party with overall control of the Council?  Who would you prefer?  Interesting year ahead! 

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on January 02, 2020, 02: PM

Mr Riddle, what do you mean by the underlined term above?  Is this person ranting and raving against other races OR has he expressed his opinion to a few people?

https://youtu.be/6zkL91LzCMc?t=111

kevplumb

my two penneth worth!
I think you are all missing a point here
what you know and what you can prove are different animals !!
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: kevplumb on January 02, 2020, 02: PM
my two penneth worth!

If a month ago you had said a Brexit Party Councilor was just a drug-dealing violent football thug you would have got even louder protest about 'prove it'. The pigs head claim would have been a bit much even for me!

I remember when UKIP first came to the Forum and their Councillor's post showed they were at least  twice as openly racist as we had  previously believed.

Ah the good old days when this sort of thing was able to be so easily dismissed as fantasy.........................

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 02, 2020, 07: AM
If you have real evidence of racism anywhere other than Chinese whispers- grow some balls and report it to the police

If you have no EVIDENCE that would stand up in court- shut up.

I am sure Shane (who has the evidence) will do the right thing (make sure he has enough votes to stay in control)

For the record this latest transgression happened just a week after Mincher was outed.

Sad really, that someone who gave us  'Loneliness Of The long Distance Runner' and 'Taste of Honey' has a dark side. 

DRiddle

I'm sure this latest embarrassment will be local news, maybe regional news and possibly make its way into the national media on the back of Minchers behaviour.

But please continue to blame ME for the overtly racist views of some of the Brexit party.

It'll be for the police to decide whether it's a hate speech. I'd say it probably ISN'T in the strict definition of the term.

However, is it something you'd expect a sitting councillor to express publicly . . . Nope.

akarjl2

Quote from: kevplumb on January 02, 2020, 02: PM
my two penneth worth!

Exactly hence my request he report it to police...but just like last time he won't .....= attention seeking clickbait.