Putting Hartlepool on the map..................

Started by mk1, December 11, 2019, 04: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

Funny that Mr Riddle never mentions the racists in the Labour Party.

Has he never heard of

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on January 17, 2020, 09: AM
Funny that Mr Riddle never mentions the racists in the Labour Party.

Has he never heard of

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ?
Surely not..... all pure thoughts and noble intentions, unblemished by mere mortal  weakness .....?
Dig and you shall find they say, but if your digging for carrots, you can rebury the turnips you dig up, especially if a turnip is doing the 'digging'.
Selective husbandry ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

If anyone has any knowledge of a Labour Councillor talking about how he tried to bury a pigs head under a mosque, or comparing certain immigrant groups to dogs i'll happily tip off channel 4 for them.

akarjl2

Quote from: DRiddle on January 17, 2020, 03: PM
If anyone has any knowledge of a Labour Councillor talking about how he tried to bury a pigs head under a mosque, or comparing certain immigrant groups to dogs i'll happily tip off channel 4 for them.

Hard to believe ....are Channel 4 now the approved investigators of allegations of racist acts?

You did not report the recent HBC racism to the police did you?

All talk typical (ex) politician.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Really?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 17, 2020, 04: PM

Hard to believe ....are Channel 4 now the approved investigators of allegations of racist acts?

I remember the old days of 'This Week' and 'World In Action' & 'The Cook Report'. Saw many a program where (for example) a room was for rent or a Job advertised where they sent two people to apply. When the black person was told the job had gone or the room had already been let and a white person applying after them was offered both they were able to prove discrimination. So yes 'Channel 4 (your 'TV') and Newspapers have long been an effective tool for investigating allegations.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 17, 2020, 06: PM
Really?

Here we go ... anyone can now join in and cut out the middle man ... https://www.channel4.com/news/contact-us/investigations-team

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 17, 2020, 07: PM
Really?

Here we go ... anyone can now join in and cut out the middle man ... https://www.channel4.com/news/contact-us/investigations-team
I'm going to contact Pitchforks and Burning Torch Investigations plc
13 Stasi Mews,
Inquisition Business Park,
Sanctimonious on Sea.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 17, 2020, 08: PM
Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 17, 2020, 07: PM
Really?

I'm going to contact Pitchforks and Burning Torch Investigations plc
13 Stasi Mews,
Inquisition Business Park,
Sanctimonious on Sea.

Incorporation inspired by 'Young Frankenstein'? ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buvSIrFi0Hw

diSme

Quote from: mk1 on January 17, 2020, 07: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on January 17, 2020, 04: PM

I remember the old days of 'This Week' and 'World In Action' & 'The Cook Report'. Saw many a program where (for example) a room was for rent or a Job advertised where they sent two people to apply. When the black person was told the job had gone or the room had already been let and a white person applying after them was offered both they were able to prove discrimination. So yes 'Channel 4 (your 'TV') and Newspapers have long been an effective tool for investigating allegations.

So if it's on telly (even years ago) it must be true?!

Sorry, but I thought you were a little more intelligent than that...
I believe everything and nothing

akarjl2

Quote from: diSme on January 17, 2020, 09: PM
Sorry, but I thought you were a little more intelligent than that...

seriously?   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

It is impossible to reply properly when posts that don't fit the  mindset are deleted. Teacher has intervened to protect her pupils  being contradicted 

DRiddle

QuoteYou did not report the recent HBC racism to the police did you?

All talk typical (ex) politician

I imagine somebody probably did. As I said at the time, I'm not an expert on hate crime laws, but I imagine the police would at least want to look into whether what was done was illegal.

My hunch would be the police are at least looking into it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mk1 on January 17, 2020, 09: PM
It is impossible to reply properly when posts that don't fit the  mindset are deleted. Teacher has intervened to protect her pupils  being contradicted

Anyone who's on pre mod is on it for a reason. Usually that we're trying to keep the forum out of trouble (or there's repetition). I'm not (and never have been) a member of a national party - in fact, I consider national party politics irrelevant on a local government level. And I'm going to be totally frank - as an admin I'm currently dealing with serious family illness, so my time is limited (as is my patience).

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 17, 2020, 09: PM
The  mindset in question being yours I assume. ::)
As for 'pupils' being contradicted, the only class disruptor would appear to be you, so exclusion being the only option.
Giving you 500 lines may have been an option, but I suspect whatever text was given would be ignored and return as .....' I am the divine arbiter of everything on earth or in heaven, kneel before me'?