Putting Hartlepool on the map..................

Started by mk1, December 11, 2019, 04: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

as a plaything of the extreme right.
First the Cosmo fight

Then the infamous Question Time where an agressive and uneducated baying mob was presented as the face of Hartlepool. The reaction was universally negative and made no better when one  of UKIPs finest offered another audience member out live on air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sidaA8W0m00

Then a disgusting far-far right councillor is elected

https://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/councillors/143/karen_king

Now a pigs-head fasnatic and 5 times  ejected football thug who deals coke

The man is so proud of his actions he is stopping people in the street to tell them so don't try and say no one in UKIP had ever heard this before.

We are a laughing stock and I don't know which is the more sickening. The blatant racists or the apologist who answer these latest charges with idiotic 'they are all the same'.. they are all at it,or when all else fails just parrot 'Dianne Abbot'.
The racism and criminality is clear so do not try and mitigate it. Despite your belief that its all worth it in the name of Brexit. It really isn't. Just hang your head in shame and ride out the storm.

These angry pot-bellied  over-the-hill football hooligans are the key Brexit Party/UKIP/EDL  demographic and their dog-whistle politics  pander to them. The far-right loves the uneducated thugs.

akarjl2

Yep we all saw the channel 4 interview.

Your point being?

Nobody with half a brain would admit to voting for Brexit Party in Hartlepool given the report on the activities of these neanderthals - well ADMIT to voting for them.....

Hopefully it means Brexit Party supporters will either vote conservative or destroy their ballot papers.

We are about to find out.........

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

DRiddle

Obviously from previous posts you can see that I knew this storm was coming before most. Nothing in the channel 4 expose surprised me. The views and lifestyle choices of the ex councillor were widely known. They weren't necessarily known to some of the recent Brexit Party converts, but they were widely known more broadly across the town.

He isn't exactly what you might call a 'closet racist'.

As for the 'pigs head anecdote' and whether anyone else in the Brexit party had heard it, no one can say for certain without proof.

However, I do know that one person I'm acquainted to said 'ah the pigs head thing? I'm sick of hearing that story. He's told that story more times than you'll hear Fairytale of New York at Christmas".

akarjl2

Smacks of "I told you so"..........

and your point is?

Locally

Brexit Party nutters
Labour couldn't lie straight in bed ( Belcher/Cranney etc)- Mike Hill a waste of space
Independents - follow the money ( as in independent until they think they can get something out of it) or generally unstable self opinionated wannabes......or even worse jump ship.....bet Shame Shanes bum is nipping......
Local Conservatives - not to be trusted.

Politicians must be well suited to a religious life (priest/vicar/monk/Imam etc?) Blind allegiance to a fantasy belief and in a position where you can stand up and pontificate because you know better?

As I have said previously there is not a single politician associated with Hartlepool you can trust - the clue is there.....Politician ........aka liar.

= Tacktical voting tomorrow.

Inspector Knacker

They're cretins who've been rumbled. Good riddance, but howlong have you known about this, because I'd like to know how much quicker they could have been exposed and removed from public life. The timing of your disclosure begs the question why the delay? As if we don't know the answer. The repeated attacks on the post before the election which finally shut it down also came as no surprise. Wonder who was behind that...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

If you knew all this David which is a revelation to most people why did YOU not speak up if you've known it for this long....? People like this want cleansing from local politics.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 11, 2019, 07: AM
If you knew all this David which is a revelation to most people why did YOU not speak up if you've known it for this long....? People like this want cleansing from local politics.

If, as you claim, knew about this before most - assuming you had evidence - why didn't you go public/report potential criminal activity to police?

Smacks of looking the other way......

....you are not the the only one here who constantly claims to have "inside/prior" knowledge.

Bottom line if you have hard evidence of criminality grow some and report to police.

or

Keep quiet.

Inspector Knacker

Mk1 is up to his tired old trick of posting pictures of a few gob sh*#es and portraying all leavers as oafs.
Trouble is, it's like football supporters, you have a tiny minority of halfwits who are portrayed as representing all football supporters, when really 99.99% of supporters despise them , but it serves the purpose of denigrating all supporters to some twisted people.
Same with leavers, no one condones this crap in office (pity there was a delay when it's obviously it was common knowledge for long enough) and the scum have been removed, but I expect Mk1 one to produce tons and tons of material unread by no one, not even him, just terminal insomniacs.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 11, 2019, 07: AM
Shane was told last Friday and he never said a word in public about it.

DRiddle

Look at the timing of my posts alluding to it. It's clear I knew about it. I agree he needed exposing.

Think on this before you cast your stones. Channel 4 knew EXACTLY where to send their undercover journalists. They knew EXACTLY who to befriend and to get the start running his mouth off.

They knew that. They didn't roll into Hartlepool on the off chance.

It looks to me like he WAS exposed by someone.

akarjl2

Quote from: DRiddle on December 11, 2019, 02: PM
Channel 4 knew EXACTLY where to send their undercover journalists.

No s**t Sherlock........there is only ONE Brexit Party office in Hartlepool.

When did you become aware of specific people within HBC/Brexit Party who were openly racist?

If it was Friday before the C4 program - if you had SPECIFIC proof why didn't you report it/them instead of waffling on about something about to happen?

Coincidentally the Brexit Party formation canvassing team arrived on our estate this morning.....they stopped me in the street and said:

Can we rely on your support?

You must be joking did you not watch the channel 4 program?

Ah yes but they have been sacked we are not all like that

Maybe not but you should have been aware of what they were like you sat in the same office as them FFS!

Give us a chance

You must be joking you blew it.

It would appear they got the same response from other houses in street as one of them later who was daft enough to tackle the wife as she left from door when told:

I am not even going to talk to you you should be ashamed of yourselves .....responded

Mmmmm yes we are getting that a lot this morning.

Brexit Party implodes.....

Can't wait for Shane to get raped by the press........

Brexit team are at Staincliff......Poolies against racism demo team freezing their nuts off on opposite side of road....

Looks like ballot paper is going in the bin.

DRiddle

No s**t Sherlock........the re is only ONE Brexit Party office in Hartlepool

I thought my point was obvious, but apparently not. I meant channel 4 could have sent their undercover journalists anywhere in the England. They could have trailed any one  of the hundreds of Brexit party candidates, canvassers, representatives and hangers on in the country.

BUT they rocked up to in Hartlepool and 'befriended' ex councillor Mincher.

That wasn't a coincidence.

akarjl2

Why didn't you report them if you had prior knowledge?

DRiddle

akarjl2

if you were aware of the pigs head/cocaine supplying/ incitement to racial hatred.....the police?