Hickory Hill, the gift that keeps giving.

Started by Inspector Knacker, December 07, 2019, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

This morning I received another letter from old Hickory, luckily recovered from the jaws of young Gnasher before he could do too much damage. Pure Gold.

Let's begin with his pledges....

1. ONLY LABOUR WILL END THE NEED FOR COUNCIL TAX RISES.
     Labour will only increase taxes on the top 5% of earners and make the banks and large corporations pay their fair share.
So my Council Tax will never rise again while Labour are in power. Mike said so.

2.  RETURN CRITICAL SERVICES TO OUR HOSPITALS.
    Your 'tickle belly' party stood by while services were salami sliced away, shipped out and looked the other way. Why? Even the foundations for this reduction started under a Labour Government. So I really want to see this put into action, you've made the pledge Hickory.

3. REVERSE THE CUTS TO OUR SCHOOLS.
  Well..... how come In the past five years there's a new school at at Manor, High Tunstall, English Martyrs St Hilds relatively new and Dyke House modernised, that's ALL the Comprehensives. Do explain, that does not sound like cuts. Lazy Party rhetoric instead of research.

4. PUT POLICE BACK ON OUR STREETS.
  Good idea, our central police station is a glorified bike shed but HEY, we've had a Labour police commissioner who changes Chief Constables annually, does he get an annual subscription? That's YOUR problem, try sorting it out.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.