Seaton Noise

Started by akarjl2, November 12, 2019, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Anyone any news about noise down at seal sands- I believe it's at the power station it has been going on for over a month similar to the sound of a plane taking off. Last night it was so load you could hear it indoors over the noise of a TV.

There was also a lot of "additional" light last night as if if lighting towers have been brought in.

Do we all need to start moving up wind?........
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Yeah, upwind past Shetland.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Tee_Ess_25er

Could it be the dismantling of the Brent Bravo platform.  I know someone who lives near and he has said they are working on it at night sometimes.  By the looks of it they are cutting large chunks of it and letting it fall to the ground.

akarjl2

Don't think so - the platform is basically dead but this sounds like high pressure/high velocity steam being released and its been happening for weeks. Obviously the Snail has not picked up on this.......

fred c

I think the noise is the release of high pressure steam, they may be doing work on the turbines, either that or there's a problem with the reactor.....if that is the case we all need to adopt the safe position, which is head between legs and prepare to kiss our ar**'s goodbye  :o

Inspector Knacker

It could be a group of remainers  practicing for if Brexit goes through. Just a thought.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 12, 2019, 09: AM
It could be a group of remainers  practicing for if Brexit goes through. Just a thought.

Is Mr Riddle in the area?

Inspector Knacker

If it's happened 234+ times, more than likely.
It'll be a variation on a whine, but basically an irritating whine.